(See All?) Announcements
666 Users Online
Bing, Saoirse

over your head — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
How pointless. They hadn't gone far before Borlla simply gave up. She hated to give up. Absolutely hated it. At least she had someone to blame for it, but even then it didn't seem to help matters. Ears twisted back with displeasure, and she looked over her shoulder at the paler female. By then, she'd stopped, letting the snow slowly pile up on her shoulders. Leaning down, her nose prodded at the trail in the snow, the crimson red making the tip of her nose shiny. <b style="color:#32527a">"Oh well," She grumbled, her pale brows bouncing over her eyes. <b style="color:#32527a">"I suppose I should head home now, and find an actual meal." Borlla twisted around, facing the wolf fully, trying to gauge some sort of reaction. She wanted to make the wolf feel guilty. It would certainly make up for everything... <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: Heheh... Sorry for disappearance there.. Closing posts on this one? :) Short post is short..>_<

Vlarindara moved back from the yearling, amber eyes watching her thoughtfully before she heard the comment about going home. To the white female, it seemed that the younger wolf was simply bitter and taking it out in words where she was too afraid to do so in other ways. Interesting little pup. She nodded, acquiescing to the request before turning and taking a few steps to the south. "Good luck on your ventures, little one." She didn't feel guilty about losing a meal.. in fact most meals escaped her.. It was really only in a pack that the chances of a successful hunt rose. Once she had spoken, her long legs carried her further south - home towards Raigo.

user posted image
Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
xD don't worry about short posts. and Thread end. <3
Humph. And suddenly, Borlla felt a little better. Sure, this wolf had done absolutely nothing to make her day any better, but she hadn't given her the happiness that she'd been digging for. With an absent snort, the girl merely rolled her eyes, not allowing the wolf to know that she'd made a dent in the girl's emotions, and went off on her merry way.<b style="color:#32527a">"speech."
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention