558 Users Online
Bing, Google, Jethro

You can't always get what you want
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
I will always belong in the service of the Queen
Never experiencing a winter over here he could think this was a normal winter. If there had been four packs on this side still, he could have also assumed there was not enough prey for each pack. Far as he was aware it was only Oak Tree Bend, and his sister's Magnolia Glen. Drestig had confirmed a third, but they seemed to have disbanded a bit ago. So, the Tainn was certain this was another curse upon the lands. If he had more time he would have checked in on Borlla, but was sure she was likely doing the same thing; looking for food to feed her family. If this continued, maybe he would be seeing her sooner rather than later..

Fiery eyes rested upon her, but tried not to prod what lay behind the dark mask. Once more she appeared to be weighing his words carefully, wondering if there was a catch. There weren't exactly strings attached. It wasn't like he expected her to feed the pack or get the hell out. It was just an agreement she could return to his home, be a pack wolf again, and help with all that implied. Scouting, hunting, and protecting what was theirs. Personally Triell thought it better to have her on his side, than trying to take his food. He didn't say any of this, he waited to see if she decided the choice was in her favor.

Something changed about her face. That smile shifted with the true meaning of her words, and there seemed a glint of life lightening her steel colored stare. The man's smirk broadened, and he nodded his head in turn. It seemed better not to say anything, but accept her gratitude, and sincerity in quiet. As the dark lady worked on the carcass, he shifted out of her road, dropping his haunches to the cold snow. Making a great point not to look at her, or think about the scent swarming around his nostrils he kept his ears tuned to the forest. There was a creak of a cold tree groaning about its age. Nayeli's queries drew his attention, because one followed right after the other. The last...the remains of my clan, had his dark brows in a faint line. Missing her own family? Despite the way it came out, he felt there was more than she wanted to let on.

Trying to be careful of the matter he paused, then pointed the way home. "Oak Tree Bend. It's probably about half a day south? Just depending.. but I don't believe any other Stormwright's have joined us. How long have you been searching?" If she was going to return with him he did want to help her, and if family came for her he would like to better understand the circumstances. With Rhysis searching for Volkan, the blue eyed lady had not wanted her brother to find her. He sensed it was different for Nayeli, but he wanted to be certain. Especially wanted to understand what might make her leave. He sensed there was a great more she wished to know of him, and her awaiting home. Shoving himself to a stand, his dark banner beat behind him, and he wore a wry smirk, that might have reflected a small amount of weariness. "I'm thinking we each have a few more questions to ask. How about we get headed back, and than we can talk?" It would give her some time to decide what she would wish to share, and they could get the hell out of this place. Stepping toward the remains of the haunches, he sought grip around its leg, and began to tug. He tried as he had with Drestig to watch her movements, so eventually they were on their way back to the Bend with their find.

{fade}
[Image: triellpix_by_euphoriclies-d98abbc.png]
are you with me through it all?
[Image: cad_sig_by_becuffin-dax4amr.png]