(See All?) Announcements
561 Users Online
Chan, Nia, Bing, Google

The Witching Hour
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kaitlyn who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nayeli Stormwright
Nayeli altered course slightly as Thanos' voice rang through the trees. Her ears perked up at the mention of food, and her tail swept happily behind her as she ran to meet him. The coal black lady was almost upon him when she nearly tripped over another bounty. Circling the pronghorn, she loped onward to the other wolf's location."Take your fill, it looks like you could use it," she said lightly, a grin jumping to her ebony jaws. "I found another one over there. It seems like this winter has been pretty cruel for them, but it's a feast for us, at least for tonight...." Lady fortune seemed to have an odd sense of humor, but it was obvious that the other loner could use it, and Nayeli was thankful as well, that the chaos around her had provided this boon.

She stood for a moment, allowing the male time to take a few more bites, before speaking. "Let me show you the shelter I found, and then we can drag these back there?" she offered. She wasn't sure if she should trust the loner, or if she would ever see him again, but he seemed to be in bad shape, and she was confident that she could get away should he turn on her. And why should he? There was more than enough for both of them, and they both stood to gain something by sharing company, at least for his evening. A faint echo of an unfamiliar sound caught her attention in the silent snowy scape and she turned, obsidian hackles dancing on her shoulders, to cast a gaze over her shoulder. Her eyes were iron, refusing to let whatever was out there frighten her now that the thought of a full belly was firm in her mind. "What a creepy forest, though,"

Played by Becca who has 52 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Thanos Argyris
( @Nayeli )

A sense of relief flushed through him when she said he could take his fill. Putting his face back down into the meat he ate at it. "Let me show you the shelter I found, and then we can drag these back there?" Thanos nodded. Sounded like a smart plan. "Good to me. Just show me where so I can start hauling." Offering the dark female a smile he watched her with his Amber eyes.

"Yeah, is a tad creepy if you think about it. The whipping of the whispering winds, calls of the crows, then the howl of the lone wolves." It was everything her heard out here. The wind was taking lives while the crows picked at the dead. Well, then you had the lone wolves calling for someone or something. These sounds were nothing new to his ears. Same with the cold nipping breeze at night. Each day it seemed like he was a step closer to death. One could only hope that he would make it. For he was not ready to die without saying goodbye to Aeolus, Erebos or Phineas. The only family he had left.

Sighing deep in his thought with a hazy look in his eyes the only way he remembered he wasn't alone was by the female's scent swirling into his nose. Slowly he slipped from his mind loosing the hazy look in his eyes. With a returning gaze to the female he smiled weakly. "Best not waste anytime, soon the dead of night will sink in."
[Image: hashtags-argyris04.png]
Played by Kaitlyn who has 123 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nayeli Stormwright
"Right over here," Nayeli said over her shoulder, turning and retracing her steps to the bit of shelter she'd found. It was crude, but it would do in a pinch. Once she was fairly sure Thanos could follow her scent and footsteps throught the snow to the windfall, she returned to the other kill she'd found and began hauling it back as well. These deaths, at least, would not be in vain, would not go to waste. The wolves would eat well tonight.

Thanos's comment about the dead of night rang in her ears as the shadows swam around her. Nayeli had never been bothered by the darkness before - during the cover of night she was in her element, one with the blackness... but something about this forest felt hostile to her, she had no other explanation for it. It was just dumb sounds, stupid feelings of fright, but still it sent little electric currents of worry surging along her spine. This winter self like... a hungry animal. One that would eat anyone and anything, even predators like wolves.

Reaching the makeshift den with her own prize in tow, she turned and entered the little hovel backwards, dragging dinner in behind her. Although she hardly knew Thanos, she was glad to see him again. She decided she was happy to see anyone else who might be a friendly face right now. Between cold bites, she commented upon something else he'd said earlier, the howl of the lone wolves. "Have you run into many other wolves recently?" She decided to cut to the chase and continued on "... I'm looking for others who share the name Stormwright,"