(See All?) Announcements
677 Users Online
Google

The surface of beauty
Print · · Subscribe · 2 Loves ·
Played by Vickie who has 46 posts.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri was content to sit and enjoy the sound of Jaden's giggle. Her feelings were contagious and he found himself grinning so hard it hurt, his laughter barely restrained. She wasn't nearly as blue as she had been earlier. She still seemed a little nervous but it was tinged with exitement. He was pleased when she scooched over on her own accord. Caniri realized just how devoid of fun his childhood had been when she nipped at his ear playfully. Miro, Penny, and now Jaden, seemed to know how to have fun.

He gave a goofy grin with his tongue lolling out of his mouth, trying to get her to laugh. He desperatly wanted to hear a full laugh. Her giggles were sweet but just tastes of the real thing. His gaze traveled to her tail, thumping steadily against the ground. Caniri was glad she was enjoying herself. His tail soon joined hers in its steady rythem. When he had been with the other wolves he had had fun, but this was better. He had made somebody else's day better too. Penny had been cute, but Caniri didn't feel attracted to her the way he was to Jaden. She was adorable with her ears perked and her innocent tone. The way she was looking at him, it damn near made him faint. She seemed enamored with him. He soaked up her praise as she complemented him. She liked what she saw at least.

Caniri's heart stopped as she gave him a sweet lick on his cheek. He looked at her seriously. It seemed to have been playful, but he swore he could see something more to her actions. He wondered whether she had actually been with any other males, or whether he was the first. He had a hard time believing that he was the only one who had shown interest. At his growl she cuddled closer to him in fear. His fur felt like it was electrified. He tingled from head to toe. When she realized there wasn't any danger, she scooted away again.

Taking a risk, he followed her until they were flush from shoulder to hip. He liked the sensation. He was having an internal debate. He liked her. There wasn't any doubt, but he was afraid he would scare her away. When she locked gazes with him, he couldn't help himself. Hesitantly, leaned over licked her snout, just shy of her lip. He pulled away quickly, hoping to avoid teeth, should she object to his forwardnes.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 04:33 AM by Caniri.)
Played by WildOne who has 31 posts.
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
Jade giggled at his face-making, "You're funny." She said this while smiling happily at him. As their tails wagged, she could feel hers hit his occasionally. It was nice...just a simple touch from him was so remarkable to her. She smiled thinking about what he said about her earlier, "I just now realized something, You spoke about a mans taste earlier." She smirked, and unintentionally in a flirty way, "Maybe I don't think yours is good after all." Of course though she was only teasing him. He could like whoever he wanted and that was alright, right? Wait, it wasn't. She wanted all of his attention. *I'm so selfish* She though making herself gloomy-like again.

He looked at her seriously in response to the lick. Her gut tightened, did he not like that? Shamefully she looked down. He didn't like her back, did he? *He only feels bad for you.* She told herself and felt tortured, used, and utterly upset. This was washed away as he scooted back towards her a moment later. She was at lost from his action. Her body tingled as they touched and she gently leaned into him, hesitantly. Then her doubt returned, "Stop pitying me, I'm not likable." She began to pull away from Caniri when it happened.

The butterflies in her belly intensified at the lick, and she froze her in spot. She didn't continue leaving him but didn't move back. Puzzled she turned to look at him and a smile broke out on her lips. Though she was still unsure she came up and licked his chin and cheek eagerly. Her tail began to thump harder against the white ground. Then she stopped once more, "Wait, you're using me right? This isn't pity and we just met. You can't like me." She spoke in a rushed manner. Jade found her paws quickly and backed up before turning to run. *I was so foolish!* She thought dashing away from the white furred boy.

Her run brought her to the trail of a dead prey animal. If it hadn't been for hunger, she wouldn't of changed her direction. She kept going and going while tears came from icy jade blue eyes. She couldn't trust him, no, but how could he? At least she'd get a meal soon to forget her new trouble...
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 08:41 AM by Jaden.)
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Sadly all that came from his silly face was another giggle, but he would take what he could get. His tail continued to thump casually against the ground. Everytime they touched, sparks seemed to shoot through him and the spot felt like it was on fire. *Call me a masocist, but I like it.* As it was, it turned out that the little female DID have the gall to challenge his taste in women, if only in tease. He raised his eyebrows at her but decided to let the her comment slide. He knew she was glad for his choice, whether she agreed with it or not. For a second it seemed as if she were going to revert back into herself, but his chaste lick seemed to erase the thought.

To his joy, she reciprocated eagerly. His eyes closed in pure biss, and he listened to the happy thump of their tails. The next thing he knew, she was addressing him in an accusing tone. Using her? Why the hell would she think he was using her? Pity? He didn't create feelings out of pity! Then she said that her couldn't like her. *I hate to brake it to you darlin', but you can't tell me who I like and who I don't. He was angry over the fact that she would accuse him of such things but also hurt. Why did she hate herself so much, that she couldn't believe that someone actually liked her?

He was absolutly shocked when she got up and dashed away. He felt his heart strain after her. He wasn't sure why he felt so strongly, it shouldn't be possible with the little time that they had known each other. Another internal battle waged. He wasn't sure whether to give her some space or to go after her. By the way she was running he had a feeling that if he let her go, he wouldn't see her again. That clinched it. Springing up, he strained his muscles and tore after her. He wasn't as fast but if she continued to run, he'd outlast her.

His body was fighting to go on auto pilot. He knew chases. This is what wolves did. He had a deep desire, he NEEDED to find her. A grumble shook his throat but he shook it off. She wasn't technically HIS, so he didn't really have any claim, though he sure as hell wanted to stake one. He followed her scent until she veered off towards the smell of a kill. His stomach growled. *Hers must be doing the same.* When he came within sight, he slowed a bit, but continued forward. His head was dropped low and he was looking directly at her. He didn't know if he was going to make things worse or if she would feel it too. Whatever it was that fought to posess him. His eyes were heated as he closed in. "Why'd you run? I won't hurt you." Though her was sure she wouldn't believe him. "I'm not using you. If I had wanted to hurt you, use you, TAKE you. I would have, but I didn't." His eyes never strayed from her and her hoped to god that she would believe him. "There may be a lot of people in the world out there to get you, but I swear, my intentions are honorable." His gaze traveled over her. *Well,he would fight to keep them that way.* He looked back at her. "Please. Just give me a chance."
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 08:56 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
She went in towards the pronghorn carcass scent, instinctively skidding around to face the way she had come. The animal had been lightly delitescent by snow. Jade used her muzzle to wipe off some of it's cover. Lustfully she ripped open the skin and yanked free a large chunk of day old meat. Standing up, some what blood covered, she went to find a place to eat when she saw him come onto the scene. Guilt wanted to fill her eyes but instead she forced herself to 'stay strong'. Protectively she stepped over her find, forcing out a growl. It wasn't easy to growl when all she wanted to do was sit back and be submissive. Her nature got under own fur.

She allowed him his words, looking down shamefully. Her ears perked up when he mentioned the dirty deed she knew little of. Curiosity awoke within her but she ignored this. She dropped her juicy stake in order to respond,"I ran cause I was afraid of getting hurt, emotionally." Her admitting this came with a choked voice. Her tail found itself in between her legs quickly at his tone. "I don't know." Was all she gave him in a half whimpering way. Simple yet frustrating. She picked up the life sustaining food and carried it some what from the carcass and Caniri. She munched down slowly, eyeing him warily. Was he mad at her? Enough to attack? She wasn't sure and wouldn't just offer up her trust...for the time being.

The 'I'm sorry' that begged her vocals to come out was locked inside. Jade was having her own inward battle now, some thoughts defending him while others attacking. She didn't know what to do. A sigh left her for another time. This day seemed so complicated, especially since she had to go and f**k things up for herself. *Ugh, I'm pathetic.*
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri stood there and watched her, as old, thick blood started to cake her fur. She looked nothing like the confused, depressed little girl he had first met. She looked strong, dangerous, and sure of her self. Though it seemed like her mind was waring against itself. She would start to tuck her tail, but then pull it back out. The fact that she was willing to stand there and confront him when he was looking at her like a starving man does a stake, was absolutely amazing. She was a masterpiece. Caniri found himself starting to get a little uncomfortable. In order to hide the issue, he layed down in the snow, hiding his manhood. *Way to be smooth.*

She said she was afraid of getting hurt emotionally, but what about him? Ya, she was obviously the more fragile of the two but he had as little clue about what he was feeling as she did. He could barely process all that she caused him to feel, though the cold snow was helping wonders. His heart ached over the fact that as he took one pain from her, he had only caused another. She was so sweet, so raw and inexperianced. He didn't want to hurt her, physically or emotionally. She looked like she was close to crying as she said,"I don't know." She wasn't sure why she ran, he wasn't entirly sure why he followed, only knew that he had too.

As she walked away, he saw all the walls he had managed to pull down come right back up again. She was so hurt all the time, so unsure, it made him wonder what could have possibly caused all the pain. She was strong though. At that very moment she seemed to be fighting herself. It looked as if she just wanted to give into it all, but she resisted, held her ground. Most of the fire he had felt when he chased her dissapated but the rest morphed into something different. It was warm, but softer, not as aggressive. He could feel it as he watched her, he knew that if she looked at him, she would be able to see it in his eyes. He completely ignored the food. She had found it first and she hadn't offered any, so he wasn't going to touch it. Though he was hungry, and he knew it wouldn't take much more than standing over her to get her to submit, he didn't have the heart. He would rather have her share or take nothing. "I'm about as clueless in this as you are." He pointed out. While he had been with others, he wasn't sure how much he had actually felt for them. Sure he had cared, but he never really FELT anything. He knew the physicals of a realationship and all sorts of other things, but in this, he was flying blind. He rested his chin on his paws, and watched her eat. "You really are beautiful you know that? I'm not lyin'. I wouldn't lie to you darlin'. If you really want me to leave, say the words and I'm gone. Pretty sure it would kill me, but I'll do it." He wasnt exactly sure what her reaction would be and he was terrified she realy would tell him to go.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 10:23 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
*What the?* She watched in confusion as he simply, and to her randomly, laid down. It almost caused her to laugh, yet she didn't understand fully while he did that and resisted. A smirk crossed her lips as some not so innocent thoughts came to mind. She wouldn't ask or tease him about this though and simply ate what was before her. Jade was soon finished with the piece and was getting up for another. She wasn't hungry enough to each much more and simply tore off a leg. It wasn't easy, fighting with the harden body to get the leg. She leaned back with all her weight and used sharp jerky head movements to rip it from the joint.

Dragging the leg behind her she noticed how hungry he looked and couldn't stifle a laugh. Dropping the meal she said, "I'm not a pig." Then motioned towards her 'feast'. She took hold of what was hers and returned to her spot. She chewed on the bony leg with great pleasure. The feeling on her teeth and the taste in her mouth was irresistible.

When he spoke she lifted her head, undivided attention on him. She listened as he called her darlin' and told her she was beautiful. He went on but she was already giving him a shy look. "Um, a, I don't wanna send you off." She whispered quietly, "But I shouldn't lead you on either. I'm roaming these lands and quite frankly I'm not sure where I'll stop. I'm sure that you came here with your own intentions, correct?" Her words seemed pained as she forced them out. Good byes were not easy, and this might be a really hard one. Maybe a see you later would come forth instead? She sighed watching him with little hope.
IV. Yearling
Caniri Callahan
Caniri couldn't help but feel a little embarrassed as Jaden watched him. Her innocence kept her slightly confused but he could see the wheels turning in her head as she started to figured out. She should be flattered. He was forced to the ground in order to keep himself decent but he wasn't about to expose himself as he was to her. He watched her in fascination as she fought to tear a leg free from the kill. He was about to come to her aid, when she managed to pull it free. "I'm not a pig." She laughed before carrying her prize to the previous spot. She seemed to be enjoying her meal at least. Her smile gave him hope. If she was smiling and offering food, it didn't seem like she was going to push him away.

At her next words his heart swelled and began to lift, like it was about to take flight. It didn't take more than a few seconds till she shot him down. His heart was in his throat and he felt like he was free falling, with nothing to catch him. Lead him on? Other intentions? He knew was supposed to find a pack, but he didn't see why he couldn't do this too. The way she laid it out there made it seem so cool and uncomplicated. Like there wasn't anything else too it than to walk away. She was leaving him, so she could wander. Hell, it was her right. He told her that if she didn't want him, then she could tell him to leave. Well, here she was, doing just that. It seemed like forever. He stood there frozen, having risen to take part in the meal, but found he no longer had an appatite. There was also no need to lay down anymore. She had wiped any good feelings from the moment. He felt as if he were choking, but slowly managed to breathe. *Get control of yourself. She doesn't care, why should you? You don't really know her anyway.*

His once warm gaze flashed breifly through shock, then fear and hurt before settling on cool indifference. He didn't know this female, he had spent a little time out of his day because he desired some company, that's all it was, he reasoned. Nothing more. "Of course. You go your way, I go mine. That's fine with me." His voice was level, with not a sign of emotion. He'd learned early on that the world would chew you up and spit you back out if you gave a rats ass about anything. He should have known. He needed to stay on course. Find a pack, survive the winter, and then find Lalani. He obviously shouldn't have spent time on wayward females, tempstresses, that's all they were.

With that thought, he raised hard gaze to her jade one. "If you'll excuse me, miss, I'll be on my way." He turned on his heel and started heading back to the creek, not sparing a backward glance. She didn't want him, so he wasn't going to hang around.
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 11:49 AM by Caniri.)
Inactive III. Yearling
Jaden Reem/Dusk
She fought back her whines unsuccessfully after he left her. He had seemed so cold towards Jade, the hurt hidden in him was hard to find but there. She felt suffocated and swallowed hard. She had her own things to focus on instead of fairy tale males that came out of nowhere. She needed to survive Winter and get a pack mostly, but she figured she might travel far. She didn't want him to think that she was able to go with him or anything.

It took awhile but soon her meal was done and she was picking herself up and leaving in another direction. She longed to fallow him, but she didn't.

Jade: Exit
(This post was last modified: Jan 03, 2014, 12:04 PM by Jaden.)