Google, Bing, Sophrosnia

Reunion of the siblings
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 96 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
allow me this moment of bliss so I may begin to miss the torment
“Yes, a girl by the name Aideen helped us.” Senka confirmed, her heart soaring with affection for her brother when he explained his rudeness to Elettra.. “I told her to pass on your name and the pack name to Rayne, so he could call you and you would know that nothing was going on.” Senka had been actually a little paranoid when she told Aideen to pass on that message because after all, that had been one reason as to why wolves in their old pack had disliked her. Because they thought her wanderlust was actually her conspiring against the pack.

When Rayne’s last words registered in her mind, Senka turned to stare at her brother in disbelief. “Are you sure you don’t want to stay for the winter?” She wanted to convince him to stay, to hold out at least for the winter and keep her peace of mind for a little longer. Yet as she looked over at him, she saw in his eyes the look that she was sure was almost always in her own eyes. How she always felt and how she wished to follow it but was loyally tied to her pack and would never abandon them, no matter what. It was easy to tell, at least for her, that he wished to explore the land more and see what it had to offer.

So it was then she knew she couldn’t convince him. “Please, just be careful,” she told him lowly, stepping over to him and nuzzling his shoulder lightly before stepping away. “And you can visit me whenever you want to, if you can.” A scent soon wafted by her nose, making her both frown and somewhat rejoice as she lifted her head and took a few steps towards it. The other two would certainly smell the mix of blood, moose and coyotes yet she only hoped that it had enough morsels on it so that her brother was allowed a few bites before moving on. <b style="font-family:georgia; color:#fefefe;">

table by mimi
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Strange. Ah, yes, it was most definitally strange that not only could the woman talk to her prey, but that she bothered getting to know them through such communicating. Befriending them instead of manipulating them towards her mouth. Though as spoken allowed, whatever worked for Senka, worked for the pack it seemed and that was well enough by Elettra. "Allow me to then leave you two to it, then." She spoke as her eyes shifted between brother and sister. She only wished to allow them some time together alone, so they may talk about family matters back home and perhaps Senka could enlighten her brother on how she was doing within the territory of Willow Ridge. Ether way, none of it was the Archer Matriarch's concern. She allowed her attention to befall the male at her border once move, offering him a small nudge of her chin in goodbye and dismissal of herself.
She then turned, passing her hunter one last glance before she too took note of the scent of the breeze. Coyote. Moose. She'd take it all if she could. "If we are successful with your aid, you may take what you can carry." She notes as she finds herself turning about, moving along to the edge of Senka with her nose to the wind and her tail stiffened behind her at a bent angling.
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

The scent that the two women had caught on the wind was quickly picked up by the male as well and his stomach rumbled as his mouth watered at the thought of food. But he held back. It was terribly close to pack borders, if it wasn’t in them. Unless Elettra allowed him, then the moose was off limits. His eyes flickered over to the leader after feeling the nudge of her nose against his chin, followed by her words that spoke of allowing him to have his share of the moose. His heart leapt at the offer and caused him to bow his head in thanks. He spoke his gratefulness out loud as well.

”Thank you, you have been very successful in my aid. But I think it’d be best to make sure that the coyotes haven’t stripped it of everything first.” Referring to the moose as he spoke with genuineness, he waited for the two women to move off. The moose was theirs to do with what they saw fit first. He’d only take what he needed once they were done. Stepping after his burnt sienna sister once she begun moving, Rayne felt calm by her side. But not before Senka turned her eyes to him with a crooked grin before righting herself and stepping forward with the same lightness he remembered of her.

Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
Senka Flint
“I thank you for your help Elettra. And I hope we didn’t draw you away from anything important.” Senka bowed her head to her leader. Turning towards her brother, she saw he was waiting for her to move off first. So the huntress did. But not before showing a smile.

Senka moved towards where the scent of the moose was coming from, making sure to be careful as they drew near. Her brother was slightly behind her, close enough that she could feel his breath on her shoulder and she couldn’t stop a smile crossing her maw. This was like when they were younger and were being taught how to hunt together.

It wasn't long before they came across the carcass. It had been partially stripped by coyotes but they hadn’t been able to eat all of it, being smaller creatures and thus leaving just enough for the wolves to devour what was left. Senka slowed down as she approached it, wary that maybe the coyotes were still around. Though if they were, there was a fair chance they’d scatter from the three full grown wolves nearing.

table by mimi
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Closing this up!

She would nod to the male, her attention otherwise turning back to the scent of the moose, her nose doing most of the work for her as she made her way towards the carcass. Lucky enough, though the male within the group seemed to have his doubts, there was plenty enough for the wolves of Willow Ridge. Not only this, but there was enough to Rayne as well. Her attention turned to the male, insuring that he kept his placement at the sidelines in order for Elettra to firstly get what she came here for. She shuffled enough the meat, gathering a large chunk of it and lifting. She would carry this bit back into her territory in order to share it with her children. A last glance was passed to Senka, sure that she, as a pack hunter, could take care of the rest herself and store it into one of the various pack caches. Rayne was free to take his own bit, as promised. With a slight nod to him, she turned and made her way back home.
Inactive No Rank
Senka Flint
(Gonna just finish this up with Senka, since her muse is stronger atm.)
Senka Flint
Senka waited patiently for her leader to take her share and leave before turning to her brother and nudging him towards the carcass. At first, Rayne protested, saying Senka should have first go, after Elettra had disappeared into the trees with her share. But after a firm stare sent his way, he gave in. The male knew his sister wouldn’t have no for an answer nor would she listen to any more protests.

“Besides, I need to place this into the caches.” She added as she bent down to tear off a bit for herself. ”Once you’ve had your fill of course Brother.” Rayne sent her a look that said he’d offer to help but since he wasn’t pack of the pack, it was clear he couldn’t even step further onto the grounds without Senka having to chase him off.

Only when Rayne had stepped back with a contented sigh did Senka feel her heart drop slightly. He’d have to go now. She'd have to see her brother leave the borders and possibly not see him in quite some time, if ever seeing him again. Would he return home to their mother? Or find a place in Relic Lore? The saddened look on her face must have caught his attention because Rayne’s own face softened and leaning in, he nuzzled her and told her he’d be okay, that he was going to stay for a while longer in the land she called home.

This made her heart soar and she returned the nuzzle, making him promise that he’d visit though she nearly begged him to stay. Again, it seemed it was clear on her face what she wanted so Rayne assured her he’d visit once he found a pack and settled in. Smiling, the two said their last goodbyes before Rayne was trotting off, leaving his sister to watch him go with a longing in her heart to follow after him.

table by mimi

{Exit both Rayne and Senka}