(See All?) Announcements
650 Users Online
Bing, Finley, Google, Vanadis

The Herds have Migrated
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·

The Prey has Completely Vanished

January has hit Relic Lore and with it, the famine strikes in full. The herds are fully gone now, while sightings of any form of prey has become even scarcer. With no food in the lands.. what will the wolves of Relic Lore do to survive?

Health Bars

Health bars have been introduced at the beginning of the plot but have yet to come in to true form. Now, each activity check, wolves will be deducted health points. Every pack wolf will be deducted 5 points per activity check, while every lone wolf will be deducted 10. The maximum health a pack wolf can currently have is 80.. the maximum a lone wolf can have is 70.

Reminder

We've noticed members still 'hunting' food — keep in mind, since the beginning of December, there has been NO prey spare for the Random Event posts that appear in a thread and offer a health opportunity for its participants. Otherwise, there is absolutely no food available to your character and nothing to hunt.

Post Prompt Opportunities

The following post prompts are available for everyone to participate in. These threads will need to be finished by February 1 to count for RE life points and should be started no earlier than January 6. Everyone should praise Grey for writing these for us!

"Fear is for the winter, my little lord."
Post Prompt (Cubs). Cubs by the time of their first snowfall are roughly 6-7 months old (mentally 10-11 human years old). They may begin to hunt on their own, but are prone to discovering strange, unnerving and unfamiliar things... Summer and Autumn are all they have ever known and now Winter is about to give them the harshest lessons yet. (Dead crows, frozen bones, sibling spars over scraps of food, storytelling to prevent wayward wandering, etc.)

"There is no middle ground."
Post Prompt (Lone Wolves). Lone Wolves who are not affiliated with the resident packs will find their energy is beginning to wane. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. Lone Wolves, should they wish to survive must hold an audience with a pack superior.

Night's Watch
Standing packs, in light of the impending heavy snowfall and dire conditions Relic Lore is adopting by the hour, either keep their Scouts close or send them off in search of resources.

So the Random Events that SoW hands out, like a hunt/pack hunt opportunity no longer count? We can't take opportunity of those anymore? nvm, I already think you answered this in the post above.
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

So I had a question of food...
ALL the herds are gone, I get that much, but it is written that there is NO FOOD.

Does this include rabbits, mice, fish, birds???
(Jan 09, 2014, 06:22 AM)Elettra Wrote:  So I had a question of food...
ALL the herds are gone, I get that much, but it is written that there is NO FOOD.

Does this include rabbits, mice, fish, birds???

Yes. Unless you find it in one of the SoW random posts for food opportunities, then your wolf has found nothing and has nothing. Caches should be running very low now.