Bing, Google, Magg

The preservation of the martyr in me - Psychosocial [ACT II]
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is an elk carcass nearby. It looks like it froze to death. +12 Health
Played by Ghost who has 517 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aponi Donata
Aponi turned away from the cliff and met his comforting smile with a look of questioning, and then her blue eyes turned stern. Without breaking eye contact she uttered, "Those who up and abandon their pack with no warning deserve to live out their lives as lone wolves forever." It was half meant as expressing the strange emotions she felt at her brother leaving, and half a warning, if Karpos left her, abandoned her, he would be as dead to her as Datura was. In the princess' eyes the world was black and white, right and wrong, and though her moral compass didn't point due north, if you broke her rules there would be no forgiveness. Maybe she had inherited this trait from being raised by @Naira, or perhaps it was more genetic from the father she didn't even know had sired her.

The girl's features softened once more as she looked upon her dark coloured friend, offering him a friendly smile she moved away from the ledge. She pondered her question before chuckling slightly, "I'll take you to the communal den, I think it's time we find a place for us to call our spot." Moving past Karpos the princess began the slow descent down towards the trails that would lead them through the cave. The going was slow and difficult as snow drifts threatened to swallow them whole with every wrong step so the journey was mostly silent. Halfway down the princess froze in her tracks, the scent of food once again reaching her nostrils. Though her stomach was still full from their meal earlier Aponi knew better than to waste food, especially now that it seemed hard to come by. Silently she followed the tracks of the dead animal, trusting that Karpos would follow her lead. Looking over the dead elk the princess once more sunk her teeth into a succulent prey, eating until her stomach felt distended.

The girl stepped away from the meal, trying her best not to let the drowsiness that accompanied her full belly get the best of her. Smiling lazily at Karpos she managed through a yawn, "Let's go home." Before long they were back on their original trail, making their way towards the stone cave that they would find themselves sleeping in, at least for the time being. Finally they reached the entrance of the den, smiling invitingly at the prince of the pines Aponi went inside, intent on finding the perfect place.

EXIT
(This post was last modified: Jan 24, 2014, 01:48 AM by Aponi.)
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
I feel like Karpos is a creeper or something! xD
everything that kills me makes me feel alive
Karpos had no intention of leaving unless Aponi ever wanted him to. With her statement and warning he felt confident that he would never leave her. She didn't want him to evidently and so he started off after her as they went to claim their spot in the communal den. He couldn't hide the happiness of all that had become of them. She was beautiful, smart, kind to him at least and above all it was pretty evident she could hold her own in a fight. She was the future queen of the mountain and though he wasn't one hundred percent sure of his feelings, he felt like he wanted to be the king of that kingdom. It would be glorious to guard the pack with his life; the pack that had taken him in and saved his life.

Never, until the day I die, will I leave you Aponi. That is my promise. That is my oath. Pax Amani. His thoughts rang true with the last words being the words of the Slayer line. The words were peace and love. He didn't really understand them though; there had never been any real definition of what they meant. He knew that he had to figure it out for himself but he was struggling with it. He had caught the scent of the prey and he waited for her to finish eating. He took a few bites himself and left the prey for the trails of the princess. Young love at its finest in his opinion. It wasn't just young love though. It was forever.

-Exit-