(See All?) Announcements
655 Users Online
Google, Bing, Juniper, Vanadis

Scheduled Maintenance -- Updated Again!
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
It needs to be fixed. From recollection.. there was a black line that went and separated the time and the event?

Yeah, I think it was either something like:

21/03/13 —
The Spirit of Wildwood made the forest and all was good.
22/03/13 —
The sun'll come out tomorrow... Or at least Taima hopes so...

Or it was just separate and the event beneath it was indented? Something to that effect. c: But okies, I shall leave it be.
(Mar 21, 2014, 05:09 PM)Taima Wrote:  Yeah, I think it was either something like:

21/03/13 —
The Spirit of Wildwood made the forest and all was good.
22/03/13 —
The sun'll come out tomorrow... Or at least Taima hopes so...

Or it was just separate and the event beneath it was indented? Something to that effect. c: But okies, I shall leave it be.

No I think there was actually.. like a border-right line or something between the date and the event.. but I could be wrong. By all means, tackle them. <3 They do need to be fixed.

Yus, it was a 1px black border between date and stuff :3
so something like

date | stuff
Oh my gosh, that's right. @_@

I have a "temporary" fix right now, but I will be 'teaching' myself this css styling things. The coding I've put at the "top" of the article within the very first article "post" (for now? Or has it always been pasted there?). <3

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
CSS is amazing. <3
I think if you go to the admin panel -> themes and templates you should be able to add it globally to the RoW main theme Library stylesheet. ^^
Ooooh. Noted. I will have to explore though, I have a feeling that my Moderator account(s) don't have the option to check out 'global' stylesheets, but I will check! 8D

I'm decent in HTML things, but CSS, still a "n00b" when it comes to styling and coding, lol. -crosses fingers- It is my weekend project to figure this out, then it's on to the next project, or somethin'. :>

@Mapplethorpe - I fixed the timeline stuff in the global CSS, so feel free to remove whatever CSS you put in the timeline threads. Once you remove it, it'll look like it should. It looks weird right now because our codes are conflicting. :) It was a renaming thing that accidentally got changed when I was transferring the style sheets.
[Image: AplcUOC.png]
Ah, thank you for fixing it. <3 And, gotcha. Was fun while it lasted, fiddling around and trying to figure out how CSS coding works. I'll have to experiment a bit more. XD Removing code now.