(See All?) Announcements
525 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel

such great heights
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
The call is nearly irritating to her. Though Angier had not done any wrong to her, the woman did not will herself to be particularly social this day. Upset still at the fate of two of her members, both and her only Scouts, the woman had kept to herself over the past few weeks. She would scavenge where she could, bringing it back to her young after taking what barely she could herself to survive. It was rare to nothing that she found, finding herself digging up dead, decayed foliage when she could. Winter was wearing on them all and the pack grew more and more thin. Why accept new members who would merely starve? Why bother when it was another mouth to feed? Before it had been down to not allowing them in because they would consume what little they had left but now, there was nothing to take. Once more Elettra felt the need to allow members to join specifically to search and search more for food and...should they die, they could do well to provide a body to eat...

A deep growl bellows her throat as she makes her way, a scowl touching her expression at her arrival to Angier and the stranger. Her eyes are critical, locked on the other woman as she moves to stand at her counterpart's side. "Do you come to my border merely to go missing or to die? ...Many have been lost to us this winter." Her bitter question is left hanging there in the equally bitter air, wondering what come back she might have for her.
Played by Bryony who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelaide Belrose
Since she had regained her composure, she felt a stronger glimmer of hope. Adelaide knew that she was no magician though. Perhaps she could change a mind, but she could not change a soul. The man before her seemed stern, and while she would do all in her power to prove to him she was worthy to step beyond this border, he would still be the same wolf at the end of it. Addie didn't let the news discourage her, though. Confident in her abilities, she could only hope that this man and his mate would put their confidence in her, too. Her ears twitched, but she tried to hold herself still as he glanced over her, before howling to his faceless mate. She swallowed, eyes shifting towards the man as she pushed a nervous smile across her muzzle.

The smile was dashed when the dark-coated female arrived, finally adding a face to "her". Adelaide remained low, silver eyes trailing over the woman's paws as she spoke bitter words that even she could taste. "Winter will soon give way to Spring, miss." She said quietly, her eyes no longer pointlessly searching. "And when that happens, I will remain." She spoke with as much courage as she could muster. Though she could not promise invulnerability, she found no reason to wander far from home.

(This post was last modified: Feb 28, 2014, 03:03 PM by Adelaide.)
Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Vami who has 1,026 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Elettra Archer
Skipping Angier, though this is just El's quick exit and Ade's acceptance, though Angier is free to top this off! :D

The dark woman is filled with such bitterness, such anger and sadness. It pulls at her, yanking her each and every way, leaving her the mess she had become now. It was without a doubt by the look in her expression that this winter, above all else, had been exceptionally cruel to her. She had not only lost countless members, though two of the best had fallen in the winter to be found dead. Elettra had shut the doors of Willow Ridge on all loners after that, knowing full well they would come here merely to die. Now them coming would only make food on the table for Willow Ridge, should they die. Though the end of February approached and March's spring would be on the rise, there left an obvious unwillingness to accept that this chaos was over yet. "We shall see..." The woman speaks ever so delicately, a deep breath of a sigh exiting to swirl within the cold air. It was all she said to the stranger before turning her attention to Angier and giving an ever slight dip of approval. Allow her to prove her worth or allow her to not. Elettra had no intention of getting close, not yet, and so, without even knowing her newest member's name, she turned and exit from which she came.
Played by Bryony who has 53 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adelaide Belrose
ahh i guess that order is all thrown off now, but i'm pretty busy this weekend, so i wanted to post an exit for Adelaide. mildly assumptive. 'pologies. (Grey, I can certainly edit this if you wanted something to happen!)

Adelaide had only imagined what sort of trails she might be put through to prove her worth to them. Angier had presented her with words that made it seem so, and yet she was allowed forth with a nod and a phrase that held much over her head. Her legs shifted beneath her as she stood up a bit, still keeping her ears low and her tail tucked. Silver eyes followed the dark female as she turned away, leaving the light agouti woman with the man again. Until she could no longer see her, Adelaide watched Elettra walk off, slightly confused and worried. Was this the family that she would be apart of now? One seemingly founded in bitter, jaded feelings? She could not be sure, but Addie only hoped that she might be able to prove herself in the eyes of these wolves, make them smile in her presence, speak to her in kind tones.

She turned her gaze upon Angier, waiting expectantly for some command. She didn't dare move past the border until he led her, or moved himself. Only then did she let her paws shift beneath her, ushering her into the next chapter of her life. One hopefully better than the previous.

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
No prob'. Lemme wrap this up for ya'll. <3

As soon as Elettra arrived on the scene, Angier seemed to have taken a step back, allowing his partner to take control of the situation. The fur at his nape bristled apprehensively; for a while he could have sworn that he could feel the waves of vexation radiating from her. He held his breath and stood by as she questioned Adelaide, demanding of her the reason as to why she had come to Willow Ridge.

"Do you come to my border merely to go missing or to die? ...Many have been lost to us this winter." It was apparent by her selection of words that she was not going to take anything short of a modest answer.

Angier's eyes went to Adelaide as she answered, "Winter will soon give way to Spring, miss." He had to keep himself from making a face as she glanced back to Elettra. "And when that happens, I will remain."

Everything seemed to fall into an abrupt stretch of silence that last all but a few seconds before the Archer woman parted her lips to speak, "We shall see..."

The Lyall's molars ground together as the dark lady turned about to face him. Angier's heart momentarily stopped beating, but she gave him a small nod of approval. He released the breath he had been holding as she made her leave. He watched her walk away and while the sound of her footfalls grew more distant by the second, he brought his attention back to Adelaide. She was attentive, waiting for some sort of command or signal. Relaxing now that the rogue woman had been verbally initiated into the pack, Angier swung his head to where his mate had strode off to.

"C'mon," he invited her, not yet daring to touch her or mark her as one of Willow Ridge's own. "I will show ya where you'll be stayin'. Then I'm gonna introduce ya to the cubs. They could use someone like you." His voice lowered, "They're all spoiled and 'ave been babied fer much too long, especially Sköll; I'd like you to teach them a lesson or two."

He made to set off on Elettra's path, but before he could begin his leisurely route through the willows, he made eye contact with her one more time, just to be sure she followed...

(Applause.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)