(See All?) Announcements
450 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla, Neo

Hungry Like The Wolf
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Mimi who has 313 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

Mak sneered. "Boohoo, poor little bloodsuckers and their daily agony." His lip curled into a pretty shit-eating wolfish grin. "Must be so hard being a murderer, right? How can you even live with yourselves!" He took a step closer, his gruff voice rumbling in his chest as it was warped by the muzzle of his beastly form. "The craving is just a bullshit excuse to be even more monstrous. A sad little attempt at justifying doing something that you don't even need to do to get by."

we are shining in the rising sun, as we are floating in the blue
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
@Maksim - sorry I had to drive home xD - Also, I forgot this: Click for reference.

Anger took hold of her, causing her body to shake. "How. Dare. You." Each word harsher than the next. "I would never kill someone. Turning them is completely different." In her mind, it truly was. Their lives would not end, as hers hadn't.
(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2014, 02:02 AM by Capella.)
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
eeee emma watson <3.

He laughed at her sudden anger. At her feeble attempt at separating killing from turning. "So you think turning someone is acceptable? You think letting someone be an immortal monster is okay? Letting them watch their family age and die without them really able to be there is 'completely different'? A fate worse than death." He spat his next words, utterly disgusted with the entire idea. "I'd rather be dead than have to go through that." Mak leaped at her, snarling and snapping his jaws in another threatening display. "And I'd rather you were dead than have some other innocent have to go through it."

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Not going to lie, it's kind of fun playing a more confident Capella.

He was laughing at her? She hadn't planned on coming to this part of the city to fight over ethics. Regardless of who was right she didn't care to argue over it. Maybe she was a monster who didn't actually need to feed off of humans, or maybe it was him. The one killing innocent animals for a bite to eat. Either way, she wasn't going to let him get to her anymore than he already had. "And what are you going to do about it?" Would he kill her? Hypocrisy laced the air.
(This post was last modified: Apr 02, 2014, 02:43 AM by Capella.)
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski
she's feisty

He narrowed his eyes at her words. The challenge in her wording was more than enough to tip him over. "I gave you another chance to run, little leech. Looks like it's gone." Without another word he bounded towards her, his bloodied jaws parting as a snarl bubbled in his throat. His large, clawed hands flew at her, hoping to grasp hold of her neck and force her to the ground.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
She felt a hand clasp around her throat, and then she was falling. Midair she gasped for breath, but there wasn't enough time. She was on the ground then, hitting hard against the surface. Instinctively she kicked out a leg, hoping to gain enough leeway to pull herself away.
Inactive Deceased
Maksim Baranski

She hit the floor with a satisfying thud and Mak stood over her, snarling as he held onto her throat. She kicked her leg out, a desperate attempt, and he eyed her with a raised lip. "Do not think you are untouchable, girl. I could crush you, rip your head from shoulders, and I wouldn't even need to try." He squeezed her throat briefly before he pulled his hand away with a low rumble. Mak leaned towards her, his breath hot on her face. "I pity you, I really do. So I'll give you one last chance to get the fuck out of my sight." His fur bristled and he snarled again. He may be a beast, but he was no monster.

Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae
Go ahead and archive <3 Unless you want to do one more?

A moment of clarity as she realized she truly wasn't untouchable. Somehow this man had thrown her to the ground, hard enough to knock some sense into her. She'd thought that with her new life she'd be untouchable. Something she had always dreamed of being. His snarl pulled her back, and she took her chance. Rolling out from beneath him, Capella made her escape, but not before uttering one last sentence. "Thank you."

(This post was last modified: Apr 07, 2014, 02:55 AM by Capella.)