(See All?) Announcements
651 Users Online
Google, Miriam, Bing, Sage, Khalon

Tell Momma I'm Leaving Tonight — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

The man was well known for his short temper, and as Minka tried to rise above him, Ash found his claws sinking deeper and deeper into the snow covered ground, his lips pulling back to bare his fangs in a threatening manner. He listened to Minka's words, taking into consideration what she was saying, but ended up becoming just as angry. When she was done, he let his dark ears flicker towards Nari as she spoke, his mossy green eyes not looking towards her, even when she gave him a questioning glance. He could make any wolf feel pain, whether it be emotional or physical, and now it was time for Minka to realize just how dangerous he was. He could grant death to any wolf that he wished and could inflict pain with the flick of his tail. He was filled with poison...poison of the mountains. This time, he didn't reel in his answer, but let it resonate in the loud snarl of his voice as he spoke to the foolish girl in front of him. "You're right Minka, I don't understand. When I first came here, you told me that Whisper Caverns would be my family. AND I'D GO TO HELL IF YOU THINK I WILL LET YOU TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME!!" This was reminding him too much of what Athena had taken from him...what everyone had taken from him, just keep on taking.

His orbs fixed themselves upon Minka, making his voice deadly calm and knowing that he was being completely serious when he spoke the words, "If you do choose to follow through with what you are saying and end up taking anyone else, besides Tokino, with you...and from our," he now mentioned between himself and Narimé before continuing, "pack, then I hope you won't be considering any help from here in the future. If any of you come back to our borders, if you so choose to go against Nari and my own wishes, then you will happily be attacked on sight. Do I make myself perfectly clear to you, girl?" He spat out his last word with a venom he knew full well he possessed and kept his gaze pierced upon her. The ghost of the mountains had once again returned to reclaim some of its victims, Minka being the first.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Anger stayed in place the longer the woman looked upon Ash, she was furious at his accusations after she had taken both him and his mate in. Yet she felt only sadness at the look in Narimé's eye, she had hoped that it wouldn't have ended in a confrontation, but clearly it had. It wasn't until the silver second whined that the alpha broke eye contact with the brute and her golden orbs looked upon the woman she had grown to love. As the whine turned to a snarl a whimper of her own slipped from the tawny she wolf, "You're like my family too Narimé, I never wanted it to become like this, I never wanted to start a fight or abandon you. I truly am trying to do what is best for everyone." The words were quiet and Minka forgot about Ash's presence for the moment, and pleading stood clear in her eyes as she spoke. She never had wanted to hurt Narimé, not when so much had already happened.

A calm came over the girl as Ash snarled into her face, and instead of reacting Minka looked him dead in the eye until he finished talking. Letting a silence stretch between them gold stared into green, giving him a chance to calm down and take back his words. When he didn't a questioning look crossed her muzzle and calmly she asked, "Would you so willingly turn your back on your family for making a decision for themselves? Would you choose that they never make a choice for themselves and rather follow blindly wherever you take them? Wolves were born to have free will and make their own decisions. Perhaps you should reconsider how you wish to lead this pack if you want to have any members remain here happily." Allowing another moment for her words to sink in the questioning was gone from her face and a coldness came over her that was foreign. No longer did she trust this man who led by her side, and she hoped for her family's sake that he would keep his anger in check around them, this man was clearly dangerous. "This meeting is over." Was all Minka said now, the words clear of any emotion as she moved past the pair towards the den, now was the time for them to decide, her decision had been finalized the second Ash had morphed into this demon.

EXIT

fate hasn't finished
MINKA LEIGH
with you yet
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina

Narimé was silent now. She watched in horror as Minka and Ash bantered back and forth. All friendliness gone between the two. She realized then and there that Minka would not pull back, that she would fight for those who decided to leave with the rusted woman. But how can she think that it is all for the better good of everyone? Especially since she's leaving some of us behind? Nari thought about Ash, Simaea, and herself plus Namara and the pups that Minka would be leaving. It just logically made no sense to Nari that she would split the pack in two. Surely that wouldn't help either side?

She listened as Ash growled low and dark. Her eyes narrowed at the male who she could now see had quite the simmering anger filled side to him. He really did look like he would kill the female lead standing before them, and as much as Narimé was angry at Minka for what she was doing she still couldn't think of killing someone who she had once been so close to. The silver she wolf stared at the ground shivering unsure with herself about what to do. Whereas Ash knew exactly what he planned on doing she had only thought of doing such a thing. The drama of the past few months was simply overwhelming her all at once.

Narimé barely noticed when Minka decided to leave. She looked up with anger brimmed eyes to see Minka's tail disappearing into the brush. Then finally she was able to croak out the words that had been stuck in her throat the whole time.

"True...that wolves have free will...bu..but...Also known for loyalty to their pack." She stammered at first forgetting that it was only Ash who could hear her now. "One for all, and all for one; Minka why would you split us up? It should be all for one?" She rose to her full height tail curling behind her back but dropping her gaze back to the ground. A silent snarl filled her face.

"Obviously loyalty to the WHOLE pack means nothing to you." Suddenly her eyes drifted to Ash and the snarl dropped from her face. Her tail also fell from its lofty position. "I'll let them leave, but everyone who follows her is no longer allowed back..." She didn't know that one of those that might follow Minka could very well be one of her own sons. Leaning slightly on the dark hearted male beside her Nari didn't even think that she was in danger. At least not for now, his anger was pointed in a different direction. Besides she needed comfort from what had just occurred.

Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

Minka was making him much angrier than he should have been. He had only been there for a short time, but he knew that he already viewed everyone as his family. As he listened to her speak he raised himself higher, his ears pricked high and his lips pulled back. Wrinkles showed easily on his face as it scrunched up, showing off one scary part of Ash's being. He was strong and he was a Guardian and had no doubts that he could easily bring Minka down,if he so chose to do so, but that would accomplish nothing, and as she walked away, he spoke to her retreating form, "Keep in mind that you just made many dangerous enemies, Miss Leigh, and will, in the end, regret the choice you're making." His gaze didn't leave the area that she had disappeared from, his glare burning the area around him. His gaze only softened when he heard distraught words next to him, and as he turned to the woman next to him, he sighed softly. She had been through enough with the disappearance of her mate and now Minka was taking away the rest of her family.

When she buried her head into his shoulder, he brought her closer into his chest, her muzzle running lightly along her head in a comforting manner. Opening his mouth, he spoke calmly, "Narimé, I know this is hard....but it is your duty to be strong. Whisper Caverns will prosper and we will lead our wolves with love and family...and if anyone thinks that they can come and go as they please will be mistaken and won't be accepted into our family....I....I've told you....about what Athena did to me....she took my family...so I beg you to please understand my anger. I apologize if I frightened you, dear one." He hoped that his words had gotten through to her, and he was being much calmer than he had been when Minka had been back. Sighing he gently propped Nari's head so that he could look at him and hear her response.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Permission from Lightning to PP Ash following her out

"Narimé, I know this is hard....but it is your duty to be strong. Whisper Caverns will prosper and we will lead our wolves with love and family...and if anyone thinks that they can come and go as they please will be mistaken and won't be accepted into our family....I....I've told you....about what Athena did to me....she took my family...so I beg you to please understand my anger. I apologize if I frightened you, dear one."

She heard the deep timber of the males voice and sighed. She knew full well why he was angry, but why wasn't she more angry at Minka herself? Was it because they had lived together for so long? Or was it simply because she was not a wolf who held grudges?

Allowing her head to be touched and propped upward Nari looked straight into Ash's eyes once more unafraid of what she saw within them. Just like when she had first come back from her mission, Nari felt wisdom, pain, and anger in those green orbs,but she was unafraid of the emotions running through him. It was only nervousness at whether he would harm another (like Minka) which made the woman flinch at times.

"I must hunt now...I'm sorry Ash for looking like a total idiot or cry puppy. I'm not normally this...this..." overwhelmed she couldn't utter the last word as a tired sigh escaped her jaws. No matter what drama was occurring within her pack Nari still had chores to do. Hunting was one of those things she was good at that might let the woman tear into something and let off some steam.

"If you're free you can come with me and look for some prey to tear into." For once the thought of food brought out that blood hunger Nari held. Hunting was usually the only time that blood lust showed. As the silver wolf led the way she heard pawsteps behind her and was partially glad Ash had decided to come. Now if only they could find something in the dim winter snow.

(FADE OUT?)

(This post was last modified: Apr 14, 2014, 11:22 PM by Narimé.)