(See All?) Announcements
441 Users Online
Bing, Google

we are pilots — Luna Hill 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
The gray cat jumped from the tree and landed beside the creme girl. "Of course I came back." He purred, and sat, tail curling around his paws. Aisling smiled at the cat, then looked to Vlar, <b style="color:#388d10">"This is Pangur Ban!" Aisling cheered, hardly able to contain her excitement. Maybe this wolf would believe her, unlike her family. Pangur really existed, he was sitting right next to her. Her tail beat excitedly against the earth as she stared up at the white female, thought her smile faded a bit, her chest heaved, hoping that this wolf would see.<b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

Pangur Ban? Vlarindara cocked one ear back as she listened, her brow arching a bit as she looked around. Obviously..this wolf could see something she could not... She settled onto her haunches with a soft sigh and a tilted head as she glanced around the other female. "You must be very special to him indeed, that he only shows himself to you." Despite being unable to see the feline, her tone was just as gentle and calm as it had been before. She'd not seen everything there was to see in this world - who said there couldn't be invisible cat-a-mounts? Vlarindara felt a smile touch her maw as she settled into the snow, watching the other female quietly.

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
Aisling gave Vlar a curious look. What was she talking about? Pangur was sitting right next to her. Pale brows furrowed, though she wasn't upset with the female. Her question hadn't been cruel, she just said that Aisling was special, that's all. <b style="color:#388d10">"Vlar," Aisling began, her head lowering slightly. <b style="color:#388d10">"Are you blind?" The question wasn't joking, but completely honest. Aisling was now quite convinced that Pangur was either perfectly blended in with the snow or that this female couldn't see at all. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: XD

"Blind? No..I can see just fine as far as I'm aware.." She frowned, cocking an ear and looking around the female wolf, including looking for pawprints of the feline. "What I meant is...I..don't think I can see Pangur.. I believe.. he only shows himself to you.. perhaps he doesn't trust me?" Vlarindara was beginning to think that this female.. was either... slightly touched in the head, or perhaps still pup enough to believe such things. Then again, she'd never say something like that - not really. The white female turned her attention back to Aisling, frowning softly. "My..apologies.. I simply don't see your friend... as I said.. perhaps he's yet to trust me enough..' Oh..what a way to sound the fool..

user posted image
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
Aisling gazed at Vlar with curiosity and fear. Trust? It had nothing to do with trust. He was right there! Right there in the snow! How could it have anything to do with trust? Aisling began to shake her head rapidly, and her chest heaved with dissatisfaction, <b style="color:#388d10">"No! No! It has nothing to do with that! Nothing." Scowling, she felt Pangur press against her leg, and his voice hissed into her ear, "Just send the nice wolf away before she upsets you more." Her bright eyes had considered her friend, before looking back up at the white wolf who had been so kind to her, <b style="color:#388d10">"I think you should go." Slowly, the girl nodded, and turned away from the elder female, curling into a ball in the snow as if Vlar had already gone away. Mild shakes raked her small frame, and her feline friend curled close beside her, whispering sweet nothings into her ear. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: D:! Poor Aisling! I call this over? :)

She sighed softly and let her ears fall over the back of her neck before getting to her feet and shaking herself off lightly. She hadn't mean to upset the young female...but would do as she asked regardless - her presence was only upsetting the wolf more. Vlarindara dipped her head in respect to the other female before she turned, the tip of her tail washing behind her before those long legs brought her away from the ..odd pair? The white female trotted away, stopping to glance back once before lowering her head and disappearing through the trees. She had managed to stop the whine from escaping her throat but it didn't stop her from feeling bad about upsetting the younger female. It meant admitting defeat.. but.. in some cases, she had to.. She couldn't make things better for everyone..Odd for her to feel so pusillanimous...

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2011, 08:49 PM by Vlarindara.)
user posted image