(See All?) Announcements
528 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

If we're all made just a little bit broken, tell me who is to blame? — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Prince who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt
Catori could smell it too, he thought. Though the variety of meals he had had since the young wolf first learned to chew was extremely stunted, never the less the smell of a carcass in the distance made Gabriel's mouth water slightly. He had just stuffed his face to the brim with fruit and all he could think of is more food? It had been a long journey, he had to admit, a little gluttony before he got comfortable with his surroundings wasn't going to hurt. Besides, it smelled delicious.

" You're right, " Gabriel replied, while taking in the vastitude of the orchard she was right, the smell wasn't that far off. " Yeah we can go check it out, the sun's going to set soon anyway and I wouldn't mind another meal. "

Gabriel could tell that the female didn't trust him and why should she? Though she didn't intimidate him in the slightest, the male didn't want to cut ties to his first "friend" just yet. He was tired of being alone and the thought of sharing a meal and making easy conversation didn't sound that bad. Gabriel pondered how he could make this into a game.

" Hey... " he started, still half in thought, " Why don't we make a game out of this? " Gabriel's eyes gleamed with mischief, " Yeah, I'll race you to it! "

Though Gabriel wasn't the strongest lupus around, he knew that from the constant beatings received from his father, he prized his ability to run short distances. With the mention of a race, the muscles in his back legs began to flex as he measured the distance.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a family of deer nearby. Hunt Opportunity
Played by Maeby who has 45 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
"That sounds like fun and all but.. I have a better idea.." Taking in a larger whiff of the area now. "Beyond the meat... Do you smell THAT..?" She could only vaguely smell it, but it was definitely there. A group of deer.. Didn't smell like a lot of them.. But a deer is a deer. Who cared about the probably already half eaten slard of meat now? There was an even bigger opportunity ahead of them, and she was way better than some other animals leftovers anyway. "It will still kind of be like a challenge of speed.. But mixed with hunting skills and smarts. Whoever gets the biggest deer wins, are you down?" She smirked at the slim boy.

It's not like she had anything better to do, today was a day of leisure for her.. And who didn't love games? Plus, there was no doubt in her mind that she wasn't pretty fast..pretty strong, and a damn good hunter. She was sure to win.. and with that in mind, this would be very fun for her. Not to mention the bragging points she'd collect from this. 'Guess what I did today? Caught the biggest deer. That's right. Right here. A+ Deer hunter. No big deal. Just providing dinner like the generous female I am. What'd you do with you're day? Oh, you didn't catch a deer? Damn shame.' Smirking, She positioned herself toward the direction of the hunt, and waited for his response. "Or are you to scared?" She giggled.
Played by Prince who has 7 posts.
Inactive
Gabriel Hunt

Nerves in the back of Gabriel's neck danced with electricity. He had never hunted a deer before, growing up his father had never bothered to teach them and only hunted by himself. Catori was obviously much more experienced with "being a real wolf" and Gabriel didn't want to embarrass himself once again in front of the young wolf. Uneasily, he shifted from foot to foot, muscles still prepared for the race that never happened.

" Uhh.......sure, yeah sure I ain't scared, " he answered, trying to hide his inexperience the best he could. Gabriel much less worried about getting the biggest deer and more worried about publicly humiliating himself beyond all recognition. Damnit dad, he said under his breathe. His useless father didn't do him any favors, the least he could of done was take him out hunting every now and again. Too late now, Gabriel stared ahead with forced optimism. The deer couldn't be that far off, he wondered if the herd normally wandered here and if so they could be a good food source while staying back at the springs. He was on his own now, even with brief company, and had to make a mental note of the location." Lets get started, or are you too scared? " he asked, looking back towards Catori. They had spent the whole day here, the sun started hanging heavy in the sky behind her.

T A G S - Catori

W O R D C O U N T - 251
N O T E S - ...

Played by Maeby who has 45 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma
"ME? Scared? No no no." She exclaimed enthusiastically. She was excited, maybe even too excited. It had been a while since she's hunted down a deer. The past few days had been nothing but rabbit to her, she was sick of them as much as she was now with cherries. She made in one good stretch before returning back to her designated running position. "Let's get started then." licking her lips, she sprang forward. "Come on! They'll move pretty fast once they catch on to us!" running felt so good, the wind blowing her fur back, the adrenaline of what was to come.. It was all so perfect. Today was just going so perfect.

She was gaining on them now, so close! She could see them! She tried to spot the biggest one, there was the mom.. babies. Babies where not going to win her this game. Where was the dad? Still running, she tried to survey the area a bit more carefully. Where was he? She was almost to close to look for him any longer, maybe he just wasn't present? With her luck he was probably somewhere out in the open just waiting to die, but she couldn't spot him. She'd just have to hope that wasn't the case. The target would have to be the mom, they where running from her now. There was always this sick and twisted happiness that came to her when her prey ran away, like it was just going to make it all the more satisfying in the end to her. She caught up to the mother, running along side her now, waiting for her to make a false move.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A fight broke out between two male mountain goats. Hunt Opportunity