(See All?) Announcements
518 Users Online
Bing, Google

an altercation — Whisper Caverns 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 170 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tokino Lagina
"Alright, I know you meant well, just try and be more careful, these pups will need a father." Minka's voice calmed the gray male but once more as he tried to lower his tail in comfort the damn thing ached and pained. Stifling the growl through his teeth Kino looked back to Nari. Then Minka spoke up again catching the Lagina man's attention.
"The sooner we get out of here the better, I can hardly stand another week feeling like a home-wrecker." Her voice echoed his own thoughts. The pack was stressed enough as it was, and besides. He wanted to find a place for a suitable den before the pups made it to the world.
"You're right...We still have to find a place safe enough for the little ones to grow in." His gaze softened while turning back to Minka again. Tokino wasn't sure if he would exactly call this place safe. He had always questioned why Nari felt so at home in the cave with her pups. The place sent chills down his spine whenever he slept there alone.
"Come, feel your children for the first time, I think they like the sound of your voice, they move a lot when you talk." The leader spoke warmly while Kino watched her. He stuck out his nose slowly to touch her belly before speaking.
"We will find a good home for you to grow in. A place full of light and warmth." Kino paused seeing if he could feel the pups move, but before that happened Ash arrived.
"Get out. Both of you obviously are having a problem deciding when you are leaving, and I'm making it for you. Get out. I don't want to see either of you inside this territory by sunlight, if you are sighted, you will be attacked on sight," Ash's firm voice reverberated through the air as Tokino turned to look at the lead male with an icy gaze.
"And I know we both wouldn't want that. So I suggest you get out and leave. I am the alpha male of this pack and I will not have fighting within my lands, especially not when it involves traitors." The Hervoks growl echoed while Tokino moved protectively between the green stare and Minka's belly.
He ignored Titan's questions as the dark pup appeared to stand near his mother and looked her over.
Now the male debated on speaking back or simply following the order to leave. He didn't like being called a traitor. Kino thought of himself as better. With a pregnant female, and he already being slightly injured, Tokino thought better of speaking up.
"Minka, it's your call." Tokino spoke low knowing that Minka was stubborn and if she didn't want to budge than she wouldn't. "But I suggest that we leave now." He waited for her to head otu first mostly so that he could bring up the rear and protect her from Ash or any other wolves who might be coming to investigate the commotion.

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
Jumping in upon Light's request. And plus, I just had to xD

Speech.

Nothing could ruin her cheerful disposition. Ever since meeting @Naia the day prior, Inali felt like she was walking on a cloud. Of course, all good things must come to an end. For her, they always did. As she passed the communal den, where most of the wolves slept, their was no mistaking the scary baritone of one Ash Hervok.

"Get out. Both of you obviously are having a problem deciding when you are leaving, and I'm making it for you. Get out. I don't want to see either of you inside this territory by sunlight, if you are sighted, you will be attacked on sight,"

That could only mean one thing. Debating whether to go inside or not, Inali paced just a few feet away from the den. Making her decision, she entered the large cave as Tokino spoke. It didnt take long for her to grab wind of the situation. Nari, who was half leaning against Ash, and Tokino, who held a few scrapes as well. A fight had obviously gone on here. Not to mention the tension was as thick as it had never been. Why did this have to happen now? An unsual emotion appeared in the scout's blue orbs, one that was rarely seen.

Anger.

At that moment, Inali was angry at every wolf in the room. She neither knew or cared who started the fight, this would've never happened if they had left as soon as that blasted pack meeting had ended! All that she saw here, in these caves that had once been her home, were bitter memories. She didn't want to live here any longer, and that was probably why she was seen rarely these days. Most of the time, she spent her days away from Whisper Cavern territory.

She turned to Ash, anger in her blue orbs. They had reconciled long before, but all she cared for right now was Nari's well being. Forcing herself to calm down, for she didn't want to cause any more problems, Inali opened her maw. "Ash, you need to take her to Elettra. I'm no Healer, but even I know that bump is no good." She had moved close to him, so that he would be the only one who could hear her whispered words. She didn't want to further Titan's worries, since it was clearly etched onto his face. Moving away from the large alpha, Inali moved as if leaving the cave. But she stood at the far corner, closest to Minka and Tokino. This was their way out, couldn't they see? She hated feeling like a betrayer.

(This post was last modified: Apr 14, 2014, 10:11 PM by Inali.)
[Image: hashtags-inalinaia.png]

Played by Ghost who has 389 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Minka Lagina

Minka's gaze softened at Tokino's words, they would find a safe place for their children to grow, far away from Whisper Caverns and Ash Hervok. A bittersweet smile played across her maw as Tokino stepped closer to her belly, sweet in this silent moment and bitter as to what had brought it around. The woman closed her eyes as the warm breath of her mate played across her fur and was about to let lose a sigh when the sound of Ash caused her eyes to fly open once more. Instantly her tail flew over her back again and her hackles rose straight off of her shoulders as he moved close to them. Side stepping so as to place more space between them she barred her teeth at his words, a shiver running down her spine when his eyes landed on her swollen belly. Coldly she responded, "And would you so happily cause the death of my pups, become a murder of unborn innocent lives?" Golden eyes didn't falter from Ash's green even as Tokino stepped between them, though she was happy for his support.

It was then when Titan arrived and for the first time since her "partner" had entered the cavern that Minka's gaze wavered from him. It wasn't soon after that Inali also entered into the area and Minka felt a small turn of guilt in her stomach at the looks on both Titan and Inali's faces. Still she stood by her decision to leave this pack, while it had caused everyone a fair amount of trauma to get here the end result would be worth it. The alpha would have liked to stand her ground, to challenge Ash's decree but Tokino was injured, she carried life within her and from the look that Inali carried she no longer wanted to be here. With a sigh her tail lowered slightly and she answered, "I'm sorry that it had to be this way, I hope only the speediest recovery for Narimé." Then she turned and without a look back left the caverns for the last time.

Vinyonga @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok
Just letting everyone know this was planned. xD

The man did not move from his position above the fallen Queen, his mossy green eyes angrily glaring at the two wolves in front of him. It wasn't long until others arrived, those of which he noticed as Titan, who went to his mother's side, and Inali, who acted, as always, as the peacemaker in the pack. Minka spoke, and Ash's eyes landed on her, his lip curling back into a snarl. Of course, he would never hurt a mother who was with children, but Minka certainly didn't know him that well to be able to tell if he was bluffing or not. He waited tensely, relieved to see that the mated pair was leaving them, and for the last time be leaving the borders of Whisper Caverns. Looking over at the fallen Queen as Inali spoke about her, Ash could feel a sharp pain deep within his chest. He couldn't just leave the pack to go seek aid. He would need someone to be there to watch over the children while he was gone. Biting his tongue harshly until he was sure Tokino and Minka had left, his mossy green gaze turned to Inali just before she retreated, hoping that she would be understanding of what he needed to ask her.

Swallowing and supporting Narimé he peered over at the smaller woman ahead of him, letting his voice call out to her strongly, "Miss Wayha," he waited then, making sure that he had her full attention before continuing, "I ask that you watch over the lands while I take milady to Lady Archer. I cannot leave them unattended. As soon as I return you are free to return to your....family." He was pleased when she did agree, and looked down towards Titan, his mossy green eyes focused on the boy who was almost a yearling, "Titan, I need you to help Miss Wayha with the pack while I'm gone. Can you do that for your mother and I?" Not waiting for an answer, the alpha male supported his queen and led her out of the caverns, his large body protecting her and he calmly started to lead her towards Willow Ridge, hoping that there would be help there.

STOCK: WolfC-Stock @ DA - LucieG-Stock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de
Table by PuppyThief

{Exit}
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
(Exits Nari quickly)

She didn't understand much that had happened after getting up and leaning on the Hervok man. Nari was too focused on the throbbing pain in the top of her silver crown. She barely held herself up as words, harsh or calm, passed between Ash and her old pack mates. Titan was right there beside her having moved from her right side to her left when she stumbled to Ash.

Once the tall male started moving edging her along Nari obediently stuck to his side unable to lead herself anyplace at the moment. They were slowly headed in the eastward direction towards their eastern border and the drooping willows.

"I'm so sorry...I'm so sorryy..." her crying words finally came out as the pair of wolves left the others.

(Exit Narimé)

Played by Mily who has 369 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Inali Wayha
@Titan @Ash A bit of pp, pm me if you want anything changed :)

Speech.

Her blue orbs followed the heated conversation between Minka and Ash, afraid that one of them would make a wrong move that they would later regret. Minka was with child, and Inali knew her friend was not as idiotic to endanger the luves within her. And contrary to Minka's belief, Ash wouldn't hurt her children. He was scary, yes, and stood firm in his opinions and beliefs whether they were right or wrong, but the man was not evil. She knew evil, and he didn't even come close. To her relief, Minka and Tokino took their leave. When Ash didn't storm after them, the she wolf let out a sigh she didn't even knowing she was holding. It was over. It was finally over. All the tension, all the mistrust, all the being torn between two sides - over. The relief was immense, and she felt like a large burden had been lifted off her shoulders.

As Inali turned to leave and follow Minka and Tokino, a voice rang strong through the cave. Ash was calling for her. The petite woman turned, her ears perked in curiousity. What did he need of her? It didnt take long to recieve her answer. He needed someone to watch the pack while he was gone. She was shocked, for he trusted her with the responsibility. He didn't treat her with scorn, like he had with Tokino and Minka. Humbled, she smiled. With a murmered 'of course' and a nod, she watched the two figures dissapear into the night.

Turning to Titan, she nodded her head for the boy to folow her. She stayed at the borders, keeping true to her promise. No harm would come to the pack while Ash was gone. When Ash finally came back, she gave him one final nod in submission, for he had been her King. With a gentle flick of her tail in goodbye, Inali's own form dissapeared into the night as she tracked down the scent of her new King and Queen.

{Fade Out}