(See All?) Announcements
677 Users Online
Bing, Isla, Archer, Google

Fingertips have memories — Wild Cherry Orchard 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

This was not a good situation, and now Capella was pushing her problems on to those around her. "No I'm sorry. Please, it's not you." She still needed to get away, but she had to remain rooted to the Earth. How could she leave and beg for forgiveness at the same time? Stupid, stupid, stupid. Why was she always so stupid? This was her fault, not Catori's, and look who was paying for it! Outraged, and terrified all at the same time, Capella took a step forward.

Wet with tears, she closed dandelion eyes. Focus. She had to breath, but the air seemed to be getting stuck; Unable to completely fill her lungs. Almost as if she were drowning. Maybe she was. An eerie smile graced her lips, as she took not of how thin the line between sanity, and lunacy truly was. She was teetering - dangerously now. One tail length away. How easy it would be to take the plunge, lose herself. Unfortunately, today was not the day, and her mind began to calm.

Although her heart was still pounding, and her nerves were all but begging for her to leave, she was able to speak once more. The words left her mouth, the panic a little less axiomatic than before. "I'm.. I'm sorry. I don't know why that happens." Shame was hot against her skin, as her head fell towards the ground. She had been making progress, learning how to interact with others again, and now this? Were things ever going to feel normal again?

worlds are ruined this way, and we've all been there time and time again.
(This post was last modified: May 01, 2014, 04:42 AM by Capella.)
Played by Maeby who has 45 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Catori Algoma

Catori couldn't help but to think back on the time that Ashton thought she was bonkers. She wished he was here with her now, because the wolf in front of her was clearly fucking insane. 'Happy.. Curious.. Crying... Smirking... It's been only a short few moments.. She beat me in the how many emotions can I feel in 5 seconds award.. Oh darn.' Though she supposed she could at least try to empathize with the wolf. It was sure unlikely, but maybe Capella was going through similar circumstances as she, maybe the girl was also learning how to feel again? 'Or maybe my gut is right and she's just bat shit insane. Maybe if I don't want to be eaten I should leave... No.. That's not even nice Catori.. She needs help.... Don't turn your back on her...'

She just gazed at the wolf, tripping over words she could say to her in her head. Was the wolf calm now? Would it be okay to speak normally to her or...? She spoke with uncertainty "Does this.....happen...a lot to you? Like.. would you say this happens.. once.. twice a week? a day?" as Capella took a step forward she took a step back and raised her brows. 'Was it a panic attack? I've heard those can be pretty rough... Never actually seen one before though... Hmmm...' She hoped it was just a panic attack. She wanted friends, not crazy wolves who might be seconds away from snapping. 'What if this is how she lures in her victims? Hey! Wanna help me get some cherries! I'm gonna kill you!!' clearly she was over-exaggeration at this point.

Played by Pinn who has 210 posts.
Inactive IV. Subordinate
Capella Destae

She was really losing it this time, it read clear on Catori's face. Capella was off, different than everyone else. Why was this happening? Why did this always happen? She hated it; The constant gnawing at her stomach, the choked sobs that threatened to pour from her mouth. It made her sick, and yet there was nothing she could do about it. More than once she considered asking Lach if he had some special plant for it, but each time, she figured that there was no cure for crazy; And if she could delay him from finding out the truth, then so be it.

When Catori finally spoke, Capella had almost been too absorbed in her thoughts to catch it. "I... uh.." How often did this feeling grasp her? It wasn't like she had ever taken a count, maybe once every few days? Was that too often? Why would she even consider telling a stranger anyhow? "Every uh.. f.. few days, I.. I think?" Ending with a question, she was unsure of how else to answer, but she found her breath beginning to slow. The panic was still there, and yet somehow she felt a touch more comfortable. Chancing a few more words, she hoped to lessen the insanity even more. "It hap.. pens t.. too often." Far too often for her taste at least. "I'm s.. sorry." She was beginning to sound like Lachesis, which wasn't necessarily a bad thing anymore, and maybe for the first time, she really understood him.

worlds are ruined this way, and we've all been there time and time again.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is an elk carcass nearby. It looks like it froze to death. +12 Health