(See All?) Announcements
658 Users Online
Bing

somebodies heartbreak
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Steph who has 279 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Kite Tainn
Kite wondered how old the male was, that he thought his age was getting to his mind. She couldn't see any grays to denote he was that old at all... perhaps it was a genetic thing in his family, where they hit a certain age their memory went? She wouldn't even think to ask him how old he was (the thought!), but she was curious. Aideen. She'd keep that name in her repertoire. Kite could always stand to learn more, and also learn about the herbal caches here. Ah, hey, you don't need to move— she murmurs concernedly, not wanting him to be in any amount of pain. Before he moved, he should have some pain relievers at least. Kite wondered if there wasn't anything else they could do. She was a wolf through and through, but could recall a pack that had strange practices such as putting a stick to a leg to keep it rigid, and wrapping it with whatever it could be wrapped with. She had been passing through, the pack had chased her off... but she had seen it, and wouldn't forget it. It wasn't something Kite thought she could try; shoot, she'd probably break the wolf's leg in an attempt to figure it out!

Oh no problem! She responds warmly, her tail waving. I only... I just don't want you to be in pain. The amount seems severe, her words are mouthed around a grimace, but she tries to lighten her expression up as she speaks in a lighter tone, I know of other herbs, I just don't know how long it'd take to find 'em, is all. Kite wanted immediacy for this, but she imagined Rayne might take what he could to get rid of the pain, and she understood that well enough. She imagined she would, too. I can stay and hang out with you or hunt for somethin' to ease that pain, and then hang out with you. Any preference? Kite grinned at her packmate, all too ready to be of service.
Played by Silvia who has 133 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Rayne Flint

Though he would have liked her to stay a little longer, the pain of his leg was going past the point of just being a small annoyance to becoming far too painful to ignore for too long. He held back a grimace when, again, he gave the slightest shift and his leg was set nearly aflame. ”Ah, perhaps you can go get something?” He asked meekly. ”You don’t have to rush though. Take your time. It’s not like I can really move far without help...” Chuckling weakly, Rayne glanced down at his leg, staring absently at the skin that had been broken when his bone painfully stuck out. The thought made him wince again, remembering the pain that had come with the bite that had caused his injury.

Really, what had he been thinking in staying by the male when it was first obvious what he had wanted to do? What had gone through his mind that Rayne could fight him? Yes, the russet wolf had his fair share of scuffles over the years but the way the dark demon had spoken, it was clear he wasn’t a kind wolf at all. Rayne should have run and made his way to another wolf within the pack. Maybe then, his leg wouldn’t be broken and he’d actually be doing something useful...

He really was a fool. To think that he could have stood up to the other. He couldn’t even stand up to his sister, who had apparently knew the one who attacked him. Why though?

Eventually, Rayne remembered Kite was still there when the wind shifted and her scent drifted by his nose. The male pulled himself away from the dark thoughts and murmured quietly. {b}”I really do thank you for all your help Kite. It’s a joy to see some good in the world.” His words cryptic, Rayne wanted nothing more now than to have another nap. Would the pain allow him to do that simple thing?

Played by Steph who has 279 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Kite Tainn
Kite winced for him as he moved. She could not even fathom the pain he must be feeling... and she wanted to skirt away now to find those herbs for him. Kite wanted to remedy this as best as she could, and even though she wasn't an expert, she could dull the edge at least. When he suggests that she go get something, she nods fervently. Kite was desperate to do so at this point. She waited, though, noting him go into some sort of trance-like thought, and then he speaks again. Yes, his words were cryptic, but Kite did not really think much into that. She had not even thought to wonder how these injuries had happened to him; she was too focused on her worry, and his pain. She took his words at face value; that he was just pleased to see she was a good wolf.

Hey, we're pack mates. I mean, I'd do it for anyone, but, we're supposed to be like... family, so, I'll take care of ya. And I'm sure... Aiden? Aideen? That they will, too. I'll get what you need and won't delay in coming back here to this very spot. I'll bring a snack, too, and she smiles, before turning on her heel and sprinting off to begin her journey. Kite knew what she needed to find, and she would find it before returning to the Woodlands. She needed to find a river, and she needed to explore the woodlands themselves for some remedies. Kite, if it was the last thing she did, would ease Rayne's pain.