(See All?) Announcements
670 Users Online
Bing, Google

Tomorrow Comes Today
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Silvia who has 74 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Neoma Flint
“I understand,” Neoma replied stiffly, the hot boil of shame filling her stomach until she could nearly take it no more. [/b]“I will leave you to your new home. I hope you enjoy it and that we might meet again on somewhat better terms.” [/b] Without waiting on K’arnae’s reaction or reply, Neoma turned on the spot and marched away with the intent of leaving and finding somewhere to be by herself.

The swarthy female disappeared into the trees, her dark form nearly melding into the darkness that the trees provided in some spots. What a fool she was. K’arnae seemed to be a good addition to what Neoma and Anouke had planned but it seemed she had just gone and messed everything up. Pathetic It was at the borders with Phineas and Borlla all over again. She had misjudged them and gotten the position of lowest in the pack because of it. Now, there was the potential ruin of everything that she had been working towards her entire life.

Neoma eventually found one of her favorite spots amongst the Magnolia trees, on the other side of territory where few wolves seemed to go. A small hill with opening in the side let her slip in and curl up inside, with treees and their branches heavy with flowers hanging covering the entrance and providing something of a private space. Neoma often went here, when she wanted to think or have a safe place to sleep. Which, closing her yellow eyes, she did.

Exit Neoma

Table by PuppyThief
STOCK: vivstock @ DA, BrokenWing3dStock @ DA & Dawnthieves.de

(This post was last modified: May 23, 2014, 05:06 AM by Neoma.)