(See All?) Announcements
266 Users Online
Bing, Google

The Stranger — Blackberry Fields 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki

The wolf looked disgusted as she stared up at him, talking softly. Gol', all she wanted was a decent conversation. Unfortunately, she'd gotten herself into bigger matters. 'What would I have to say to a savage like you?' the male growled at her, spit drizzling over her face. Eww. Scraping a paw across her face, she shook her head and stared up at him. "I don't know. Perhaps pleading for prey or tips on survival. Unfortunately, you look helplessly lost." she kept from growling, as she was pretty convinced that this wolf was mentally unstable. "I don't bite unless I have to." she let herself wink, slightly forced though.

And then, the wolf made a horrible sound. Oh, no.. thought Kauda, ready to whirl and dodge what she felt was coming. Unfortunately, there was no time. The wolf gagged, and then threw up a bunch of horrible odors and liquid. All over her face. Kauda nearly upchucked herself, but instead opened one blue eye and peered over at the male. Mentally unstable and sick. she noted bitterly.

Carefully, she swiped her paws over her face, determined to get it off. The snow! Kauda dug her face into the snow, continuing to swipe at her face. Eww! Eww, eww, eww! she screamed inside her mind. She got most of the sickening goo off, but she would get the stench away later when she journeyed to the river. Right now, the wolf had made such a big deal about all of this that she was determined to get his trust, or at least get him convinced that she was no heathen.

"Uhmm.. Please forgive me for whatever I did to deserve that." she murmured quietly.

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2011, 02:54 AM by Kauda.)
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>

Since she had been called out and her motives had been revealed, this black hellion spoke more like her true self. Kiche's eyes narrowed even further as he listened, dismayed at how she had noticed how lost he was. Was it that obvious? He had no idea. But at her insinuation of biting him, Kiche jumped back nimbly, snapping his jaws. How dare she pretend to entertain the idea of innocent conversation, looking for his trust. He was not blind! He saw that wink out of the corner of his eye. She had tripped him, done voodoo-magic to his legs to prevent him from escaping. "There is nothing I want from you, and you will not touch me." Now he was beginning to wonder if she was only feigning lameness, if her injury was perhaps just a ruse. This caused him to take several steps backwards.

He did not feel one bit sorry for what he had done as he watched her dunk her face into the snow. She did deserve it. She should be sorry, but he knew she really wasn't sorry for what she had done, she was just sorry about having barf on her face. Cretin. "You don't deserve my forgiveness!" Kiche shouted back at her, his fiery eyes smoldering dangerously. "Go to hell!"</blockquote>

[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki

OOC: I'mma have her go ahead and start leaving. If he has anything to say or do, go for it. If not, then I'm sure they'll have another topic in Grizzly Hollow. ;)

Kauda waited patiently for the wolf's next reply, hoping it would be something softer and more controlled. She had no idea what she did to deserve all of this. Of course, no hope came. Instead, the wolf spat at her and snarled. He told her that she didn't deserve his forgiveness and that she should go to.. well, hell - a place she had never heard of. But, by now, steam was about to roll out of her ears.

What in the name of hajoobies, Kauda thought irritably, using a nonsense word, of course. Did I do to deserve all of this crap!? In case you haven't noticed, I'm the one lying in the snow because you can't pay enough attention to your surroundings, not you! In case you haven't noticed, I have no freaking clue what you are talking about because you won't tell me! And, in case you haven't noticed, I don't know what the heck you are treating me this way for! If a wolf's face could be red, Kauda's ebony face would be a scarlet red. I don't know what I did that I need to freaking apolagize for! I don't know what the heck I did to you, but I'm sick of your freaking attitude, sir! Why don't you go back where you belong, drowning in the falls or being eaten by humans!

Of course, these were only thoughts, and Kauda did not really say these things. Gosh, what do I do now? Kauda lowered her head, obvious guilt and disappointment in her eyes. "Sorry to bother you." she murmured quietly, keeping all her furious thought hidden inside of her. Hesitantly, she pushed herself up and began to drag herself away. When she put pressure on her leg it ached horribly and pain shot up it, so she just sort of dragged it along.

Alone again and truly confused, the she - wolf let out a sigh. I guess making friends just isn't what I'm good at.

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul>hahaha, i think I'd love another thread. all freaked out like, "what are YOU doing here?!" :P</li></ul>

For what seemed like a life time encased inside of only a few seconds, there was strange, heavy silence. Only Kiche's ragged, angry breathing punctuated the moments, his eyes blazing. The female dervish said nothing, and he didn't particularly figure he should give a rat's ass. If he'd hurt her feelings, well, that was too damn bad. Of course, in his head, the language was more subdued —or at least, less obviously vulgar. There was still quite a bit of raving about heathens and tyrants and blood lust and evil, evil things. Truth be told, Kiche was almost in a blind rage, and he almost didn't see her get up and walk away. Even when he did notice, he didn't follow her or say anything or feel anything other than all the old disgust and anger. Not even a flicker of curiosity crossed his mind at the abrupt, unexplained leave she had taken.

Whatever. Damn them all. Still fuming, Kiche threw his head about in frustration, leaping forward. A sudden, unearthly scream raced from his mouth, chasing after the strange girl. He needed to let his anger out. It was all too much for him right now. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? WHAT IS THIS PLACE? I HATE YOU, I HATE YOU ALL! DAMN YOU!" Let it all out. Let it all go.</blockquote>

[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!