(See All?) Announcements
377 Users Online
Google, Bing

saria's song — Secret Woodlands 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TakNol who has 8 posts.
Inactive
Tirek Sorpok

I don’t mind; the more I can do to get to know this character. And yes, sorry I was away last night but I generally try to be as prompt as possible.

At the motion to eat Tirek ducked his head to the still warm body. Meat like this had not been in his belly for weeks and he was sorely grateful for it. His muscles relaxed and the white wolf swore he could feel the energy of the fawn becoming his own. But he wasn’t into that sort of religion. He closed his eyes and mumbled a thank you to the ancients between bites; those who brought this chance upon him in their wise ways.

After a while, his companion spoke. Tirek’s ears twitched in confusion and he took a moment to lick his bloodied chops before answering. What she said was strange to him, despite the male having left his own pack; did she too wish to leave for the same notions? Or was there something running deeper beneath the surface?
He did not wish to pry too far, but the young ones questions almost demanded an answer for politeness' sake.

“To miss someone you would have to know them first,” he said, smiling at the red wolf. “I am Tirek Sorpok, but please just call me Tirek. And you are?”

Played by Der who has 24 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Leaf Nattsu
Haha you're fine. I normally can't respond so quickly but such is the beauty of summer break.

Leaf squinted as the other wolf responded. His words were difficult to understand. "Then I guess I won't miss anyone here, seeing as I don't know anyone," she responded. Caught up in her own plans, she was brought back to the present by the other wolf's introduction. "Tirek," she repeated. "I am a member of Secret Woodlands, but not for long. My one friend in the pack is Kite, but I haven't seen her in a few days." Once more her answers were on but off at the same time.

"You really should go. This land belongs to the pack." Once more, she glanced at the half-eaten carcass, and she wondered if she should have stored it in the pack's cache. Well, she would make sure to secure a departing gift either way. With that, she nodded to the older male and then left. Perhaps it was irresponsible for her to leave a trespasser on the borders, but it seemed that no one else was particularly bothered. Moreover, Tirek seemed to be kind. Leaf could see this. "I'm trusting you!" she called out when she was some distance away before vanishing from sight.