(See All?) Announcements
333 Users Online
Google, Bing, Viorel, Ozark, Hazelnut

Maiden of the morning mist — Oak Tree Bend 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Luna who has 17 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Vectra Alaina
Vectra quickly followed the man, not minding that he had to place his scent upon her so wolves would know she was now a pack wolf. She quickly hurried after the wolf, listening carefully to what he had to tell her. Not to drink from the water down south.... perhaps something was bad down there. She would make sure to steer clear of that area.

As the duo came upon the red hills Vectra looked up at them curiously, she had never seen the hills from this angle, they looked beautiful here. She quickly followed the alpha, face growing excited at the sound of pups, Vectra being young was also still playful. Perhaps these pups were as well? Vectra sure hoped so. As they padded along Vectra did notice the change in scenery, of course she made no mention to it as the leader did not seem to pay any mind "your packlands must be huge..." the child said in wonder, as they had been walking for a minute or two. Surely this was a strong and powerful pack, to have so much territory.
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Switch who has 960 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Triell Tainn
Holding your fate

"They're good sized," he remarked. He didn't think they were more grander than that of Swift River. They adequately served them, the hills lining their back. It was sorta nice that there was only one other pack on this side of the mountain...for now. It was only a matter of time till another sprung up.

"There's only one other pack, north east of here, I would recommend staying away from. I need to see if we can come to some sort of...arrangement." Triell mentioned nothing else. It pained him to think of the last time he had seen his sister. The Tainn had thought she had changed for the better so he still wasn't sure what to think of the matter. If he should even bother to fix it. She was the one who hadn't reached an agreement. Then she had left like she always did. He tried to give her the benefit of the doubt. Likely she was in the same position as Nayeli, with new puppies to attend to worry about much else. Who knows what her mate thought? They could have always sent messengers, but none had come. His only idea was to try to speak to Zia perhaps see if anything was worth the effort. Flicking his tail, he stepped more lively, wishing to go about the rest of his business for the day.

They continued further into the heart of the territory, there was four oak trees that were clustered closer together than the others. "You can bury cache over there," he gestured. It was not too far from the den, but enough away should some other hungry predator find it they would have some time. Pausing, he waited in case she had any questions, and then began heading off closer to the red hills. There they would reach the stream, and he would stop and drink, letting her do the same. Pulling back from the bank a tasty scent teased his nose, and with interest he walked in the aroma's direction. Stopping, he took in a heavy breath. Sure enough there were the remains of the deer somewhere around here. "I have my patrol to finish so I'll let you find that carcass. The den is only a good walk back that way. You'll see a glade, a huge oak, and some rocks you should look close upon. I'll see you a bit later." The leader was gone leaving her to do as he asked, and maybe introduce herself to the other Bend wolves.

{end}