The Ugly Green Monster — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Kristen who has 499 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Namid Vuesain
Thoughts are like burning stars and ideas
Whisper Caverns
They flood and stretch the universe

The girl’s words, though they didn’t wound her, made her think. She knew only very vaguely of their family situation. Their father was sick and needed a certain herb to help him become better, and on top of that they were or had been searching for Grizzly Hollow which had been their parent’s pack. She wasn’t entirely clear as to what they were hoping to find there, possibly the pack still active or at least evidence of its existence but all the same their journey was coming to a close. She felt herself grow uneasy at the thought as she usually did, but it was cut short by the realization that she was, in fact, being selfish.

The thing that was keeping her there was her selfish want to be with others, to not be alone anymore. She had been taking much of Rook’s time lately, and that time could have been spent looking for the herb they so desperately needed. Images of her own father in the position that theirs was came through her mind and her throat tightened, causing her to swallow thickly. They did need to focus on their task, and while she didn’t want to admit it she was being a distraction. While much of what Bishop had said had been false with heated feelings, there had been some truth to her words that the Star Dancer had been too stubborn to see.

Her ears folded as she struggled to make a decision. To do what she knew was right, or do what would make her feel right. The first wouldn’t be the easy way to go, but she knew that it was the right thing and the right thing was always the best thing.

“I will leave not for you, but for your family. If my father was sick, I would want to do everything I could to help him as well. I really do wish that you could see that I am not trying to harm you, but I suppose you will never care.” She replied. The woman’s heart was squeezing in her chest painfully and she felt she couldn’t breathe. A walk of her own was what she needed to help that, then she would come back and sleep. Before she could change her mind she would leave in the morning, and then that would be the end of things. The end, she thought sadly. Though, somewhere in the pit of Namid’s stomach she felt it would not be the end. Only the beginning of something else.

(This post was last modified: Aug 02, 2014, 03:11 AM by Namid.)
[Image: 32zm32p.png]
[Image: 2qxvuio.png]