(See All?) Announcements
492 Users Online
Bing, Google

Morning Light — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

His explanation and answer made her feel better about such things, gave the white female a rather.. interested outlook on life. "I'm glad..that you think so.. but. perhaps it's.. a good thing you were on your own before you met me? I might.. not have been able to meet such a wolf." She was pleased to know him, honestly. At least, she had someone to call a friend.. aside from her pack members. Vlarindara smiled at him and shifted, nosing his shoulder with a soft chuckle before stepping back. "Where will you go, Angier? If not.. with us? She was worried he wouldn't get enough to eat.. and if he didn't..i she could at least help him find a pack...if not with them, at least.

user posted image
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall

The wince that had distorted the lean contours of his face smoothed as she replied, the corners of his mouth pulling up again in a smile. His tail brushed along the ground behind him happily, even more so as she nudged his shoulder and stepped back. She questioned where he would go. He raised a paw and ran the top of his wrist along his muzzle, attempting to wipe the blood from his jowls. Going into the river, which ran not too far away from them on the bank, was probably the obvious action he should have taken but he didn’t want to leave Vlar’s side. Not just yet, anyway.

“Well,” he thought. “I’ve considered making a life on my own for a bit, but I think I might head towards the mountain… Last I checked there were heavily enforced borders encircling the territory, seemed to be highly guarded by two males. I… I might take a stab at meeting with one of them.” He studied her features, aware of the sliver of worry that glimmered in her eyes. “If… Could… If things don’t work out here or there, can I count on finding you here?” He had almost said “you and Jayse” but had decided against it. Truth be told, he only cared about whether he would be able to see Vlarindara again after this well-timed meeting.

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

She nodded, her expression softening as she also dipped her head in acquiescence. His blandishment of seeming to want to see her again left her oddly happy.. "Of course..The..pack lands are just over the edge of the bank a ways.. If you.. would rather not cross the markers.. if you call for me, I should hear it and be able to come see you. The trees here aren't thick enough to really obstruct your voice." Vlarindara could feel her tail washing the ground behind her, sending bits of dirt and rock flying every which way..not that she really minded honestly. "I would be honored, if you were to come visit me again... " She just hoped that Borden wouldn't mind if she were to be called away by some..random male. Of course, she had no intentions of actually falling for Angier.. she'd done that once and he'd turned to another wolf. She still didn't know how..or why..or if it had been her fault.

user posted image
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall

“Of course…” she had said. The words made his smile reach his eyes as he took in that the pack borders and the territory that served as her home wouldn’t be factors in keeping him away from her. She would be honored, she then stated; he felt his heart give a leap of delight in place of what would have been a sinking feeling if she had said otherwise. He nodded his thanks and took one step back, “It was a pleasure to share breakfast with you, we should do this again sometime.” If it had been possible, his happiness in that moment, despite their soon-to-be parting, would have radiated from him like rays of sunshine.

Two quick steps brought him to lightly brush his tongue to the side of her muzzle, just like he had last time they had met, a little token of thanks and fondness for all she had done. He hesitantly withdrew from her, saying quietly, “‘Til next we meet…” Another warm smile accented the washed out features of his face and after a few seconds of trying to memorize every aspect of her ivory figure, he wove his way through the trees until distance seemed to be the only thing that prevented her from seeing where he had gone.

[Applause.]

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)