(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Google, Bing

With Arms Wide Open — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Titan's heart sank as Kassander explained why he had left his birth pack. He hadn't known why the Xanilov male had left his first pack, and now that he did Titan couldn't help but feel cold inside. He'd sounded so stupid before, and now he couldn't fix it. He wasn't able to even try apologizing as the male continued speaking (in very good English I may say) and then dishing out a rushed farewell.

Shocked into stillness, Titan could only watch as Kassander turned away and left them. He felt so bad right now, worse than even when his mother had turned away so quickly and gave her farewell to him. Then it was just he and @Silver left.

"I just want to be able to help more... I want to learn more, and see more than just the meadow and the tunnels..." His words were broken and soft although Silver could probably have still heard them due to her proximity to the young wolf. His hooded blue gaze traveled to the earth beneath his black paws soon after Kassander's body disappears into the landscape. scuffing the soil as if annoyed by its presence, Titan felt a sigh leave his lips. The Thorben didn't think that leaving the pack would have made him feel so bad. He had thought that freedom would have felt a little more...better.

Realizing that he was still not completely alone, Titan glanced to where Silver stood and gave her a sorrowful look. The young male didn't know what to say to her now.