Google, Bing, Baidu, Chaos

A Peaceful Hunt — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 320 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Titan Thorben
Posts 3/3 for tracking done. Tiny gets to start chasing post 1/3 next. XD
3/8 for hunting done

With slow careful steps Titan slid his body forward trying hard as he could to lower himself under the grasses that seemed to be getting shorter and shorter. He slows to a stop before looking forward and then back to Tiny. Cocking his head as he looked at her small frame, tried to think of a way to get closer. It wasn't until his blue orbs looked at Tiny's little paws until an idea struck him.

She'll be faster anyway. Let her lead and while she's grabbed the deer I'll catch up and take it down. He thought before nodding to himself approving that idea. The dark lad thought himself cunning despite not knowing how they were going to even find the damn deer in the first place.

"The plan... You lead the chase. I'll catch up cause I'm so fat. When you can grab it I'll catch up and take it down. Okay?" He whispered while moving his jaw close to her ear so as not to be too loud. Titan wasn't even sure how close they were to the fawn now as its scent filled the area around them. He turned his head around again and sniffed the air trying to pin-point the creatures location. Did we like.. Miss it? Or did it walk away? But it's smells so close... Titan thought quietly while standing alert waiting for Tiny to take the lead. She would be able to creep closer into the shorter grass whereas he couldn't.