(See All?) Announcements
548 Users Online
Google, Bing

try to convince me i'm not drowning — Whisper Marsh 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
OOC: Woo we got to ten! Sorry for how long this thread has dragged out. Also sorry about the loss of the highlighted spoken sentences. The old 1998 computer I'm working from doesn't seem to like newer things.

IC:

The slight bump for comfort from the white lady soon after Nari had mentioned her daughters death did not go unnoticed. However the gray wolf simply stiffens herself at the touch. She had mourned long and hard for her daughter, but mourning wouldn't do anything to bring her back. Memories of Malia's bloated body chipped away at Nari's resolve for war. She didn't want the possibility of losing another child to come from the two packs fighting. The same worry also chipped at her resolve to have Whisper Caverns solve this problem on their own. Nari knew that Elettra would at least play with the idea of sending wolves to help fight against cut rock river. She also knew that if Ash asked Nina to help the Hervok woman may very well do the same. They essentially could crush Cut Rock River, but that wasn't the point.

Then the silver hunter nods at Jaysyek's next words glad to see that she shared her worry about the hazards of Cut Rock River with the Lyall's trying to visit their old home. Still, the thoughts about the other packs compared to her own held a good portion of her attention.

Ever since Whisper Caverns founding, ever since Nari had become a leader, she had felt as though she and the pack were weak. Sloane had been the rock who held the pack together in the beginning, and now Ash was doing the same. Narime felt as though her family and herself were not as strong as the surrounding packs. However, now they had a chance to change that. A chance to prove their worth.

Unlike Jayse, Narime had already accepted the possibility that war was on the horizon, and she almost fully welcomed it.

Sighing, despite the fire tat was raging within her mind, Narime glanced to the white she wolf and gave her a half smil. It was probably obvious that she was caught up in thoughts about the future. Ash often mentioned how she could be read like a book when she wasn't keeping a calm or stoic look on her facial features.

"Come let me show you around the caves. Most wolves dislike them, but they are a good place to hide from storms. Plus they are rather warm even during winter." She spoke softly knowing that a good portion of her pack neither liked nor disliked the caverns.

To her they were everything.

(FADE? unless @Jaysyek wants to ask something else?)

(This post was last modified: Feb 24, 2015, 05:59 PM by Narimé. Edit Reason: html not working on my computer? )