645 Users Online
Google, Jethro, Bing

1, 2, 3, and jump
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Sorry guys, this is a short one!

Tagg cringed as Rift spoke in his defense and received a snarl from her alpha for her pains.  He hadn't thought about what the consequences for her might be.   He continued looking at the ground, shuffling his feet in guilt and shame as he awaited Vespertio's ruling. He wanted to stay;  he hoped the alpha, who seemed to be a reasonable wolf, would at least give him shelter until he was healed.

His ears lifted and he risked a glance up when he informed him of his options, then glued his eyes back to the ground. "Yes, sir.  I understand.  Thank you.  I promise I will do everything in my power to repay you for your compassion."  He vowed, tail lightly brushing over the ground in a slight wag.  He stiffly pulled himself to his feet, wincing as he pulled against his wound. He kept his tail hanging loosely and his ears down to tell the alpha he had no intention of challenging him.  He shot a sideways glance at Rift, hoping to guess from her behavior what Vespertio expected of him.

He glanced back up at the dark wolf, hoping the future that awaited him would be as fair as him.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood
@Vespertio @Tagg Okay should we wrap up this tread, in the next few posts? Or do any of you have more on heart?

Rift become quite as Vespertio gave her a warning glance, telling her to hold her tong. She watch as Vespertio gave Tagg to options and she felt a relief as Tagg agreed to one of them and the decision of him staying in the pack, at least for now. She looked out of the corner of her eye watch Tagg as he seemed to be asking her whit his eyes what h was supposed to do when the time came. But she had no answer for him she did just not know. She would guess that Vespertio would properly have him hunt and patrol the border, stuff like that.

she looked at Vespertio wondering what he had in store for her. she had broken his trust and she knew that she would not go from this whiteout a peas of his mind. After all she wasn’t a pup anymore, she was two years know and she had to start acting like an adult in steed of a yearling. She just wondered what would happened know, she fear that she would lose her place in the pack. But something told her that she should not count on it. the pack was small, but she also knew that Vespertio seemed to hold ordered weary dearly. And she had started to wonder were she would fit in in this order of his pack.

thinking ”talking”

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain

Vesper remained silent as he listened to the wounded man offer up which option he had picked. He was smart in picking the latter and issued a nod from the patriarch. Gold eyes once more swept between Rift and the man before settling directly on the man as he rose. Keeping his body language submissive a satisfied smile faintly came to settle on his inky lips. With everything taken care of now the agouti patriarch saw no reason to stick around the scene. Rift would still be getting an earful, but later when he could pull her aside alone to give it to her. Being the youngest wolf in the pack and barely joining the adult ranks there were a few things he would need to make sure she knew if she wished to remain under his rule. But that was a conversation for later, not now. Firstly he would need to lead them back to the den and summon Vali from his task to see to the wounded man. The sooner he can patch him up the sooner the debt could be paid and life would resume to normal. Hopefully. Who knew how normal things would be with the females coming into heat with the coming of spring. Life always seemed to be hectic when hormone raged females walked the earth. "Come with me." He spoke roughly while turning tail to face the direction he had come from, cream paws crossing over the snow covered earth. Home was waiting.

Fade/Exit

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Sorry this took so long guys!  It's gonna be pretty short sorry

Tagg pulled himself to his feet to follow his new leader, glancing back at Rift and wagging his tail slightly.  He knew he owed her so much.  He knew he also owed Vespertio everything.  Had he been less understanding or in a bad mood that day, Tagg could very well be dead.

He shivered, then limped foreward, looking foreward to his new life.

EXIT
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood

Rift watch as Vespertio seemed satisfied whit Tagg’s choice and she might have allowed a slight sigh to escape her dark lips. As Vespertio told them to follow rift was unsour if he meant only Tagg both of them, just to be on the safe side of her Alpha she followed him and Tagg who seemed to make his way after Vespertio. Rift caught Taggs eyes in the short glaze he gave her and a smile played on her lips, this had ended fairly well. And she made her way up beside him a small wag whit her tail and a slightly touch to his shoulder whit her nose before she passively just walk beside him as Vespertio led them back to the den.Exit/fade   

thinking ”talking”

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.