(See All?) Announcements
541 Users Online
Bing, Google

Needle and the Thread — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Rachel who has 119 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Nios Tainn

The swarthy male spoke nothing as the younger wolf pleaded to help – as true to his father’s personality than either of his siblings, Nios instead chose to keep his opinion to himself, instead focusing on the task before him of getting Narime away from the woods she so desperately wanted them all to avoid.

While he allowed the silence to stretch from him, his ear did preen in the direction of the silver she-wolf. She seemed to fill Karpos in on the current dealings between the two packs – it seemed such a petty reason to start a war, but he spoke nothing. Instead, he offered as much support of holding up his leader as he could, his bright amber eyes drifting ahead of him to where the exit lay. He only stopped when Narime did – she seemed adamant on telling the youth everything she felt he need know, and while indifferent and outwardly cold, it warmed the ebony wolf to know that Narime, despite her tension with the boys pack, was able to press her worry for him forward.

As she spoke her goodbye, the Tainn male gave his own muzzle a light tip to the boy, a silent thank you to the help he had provided. With the silver fur of Narime’s pelt blending in to the inky black of his own, Nios shouldered her weight and continued to guide her home, his own pace matching one she would find comfort in taking. They would need to pull the quils out – but he would await direction from his leader on what to do next.

'cause its home, but it's gone

Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
kiss the ring and let them bow down

His aunt went on in a moment of anger at the River wolves and these false accusations that they had apparently been spreading about the man that his aunt led beside. "I've never really heard this accusations before..." He tried to assure her that these events might have been isolated but he felt as if he was failing. His aunt warned him he was not safe there and that was when he felt a slight irritation. "With all due respect, Aunt Nari, it was one of your wolves who attacked me and gave me a scar to live with for the rest of my life. If anything, I'd say I'm safer with them." The words were a bit spiteful as he cursed at Silver in his mind but he was not done yet. "It was one of your own wolves who told me my father deserved to be murdered by Elettra when I was just a pup." With these words, Karpos turned away, heading back towards his lands that he had promised to protect.

Maksim, Naia, Lachesis, Kisla, Jynx, Orren, Aleksei, and Karina... they were his packmates and his family now. With a huff, he broke into a run, getting back to lands before someone noticed even if he had not been gone very long. He had to get to the bottom of this situation. If anything, Karpos wanted the two packs to not hate each other and he was afraid that he might have just made it worse with his outbreak. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down. He was flustered.

-Exit-

Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Quick exit cause I thought this was archived already O.O

Narime heaved a breath while her sides quivered. The quills rattled against each other as the she wolf shook making the pain worse. She listened to Karpos feeling worse by the second as he denied her words. She felt a snarl appear on her muzzle though at the mention of one of her own pack mates attacking Karpos both physically and verbally. There was no doubt the woman would be asking her pack mates who had done this and why. Though she suspected that with the boys brash nature that her pack members would have a reason for harming him. Still, it angered her, and as Nari watches Karpos turn to run off the woman couldn't help but feel empty inside. She had seen Karpos as a child grow into a man, and had been there with his father long before everything in life became a mess. It almost felt wrong to see him turn to return to Cut Rock River. As if she wanted to claim the misunderstood youth as her own.

Shaking the feelings away, Narime turned her head to touch her nose on Nios's cheek for reassurance. The gray she wolf was glad that he was there, and that no other river wolves had shown up. Hopefully now they could sneak off into the marsh and ddodge that porcupine wherever the hell it went. Narime only wanted to get home and remove the quills that pained her so.

"Thank you Nios for standing beside me... "

She choked out before stumbling forward back towards the water logged territory. They were heading home now.

(FADE OUT)

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief