(See All?) Announcements
526 Users Online
Bing, Viorel, Google

Out of the Shadows, into the Light — Drooping Willows 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer
I was thinking since Cai already got accepted while I was away, we can just kinda briefly do the acceptance part then continue on after that with them walking and talking while Enoki shows him the area to close it out?

Time seemed to drag on forever as Enoki sat there patiently before her brother, awaiting whatever answer he decided to give. The silence that surrounded them only being broken by the occasional rustle of the fallen leaves as squirrels gathered their food for the winter and geese flying over head signaling with their distinct honks. If he chose to leave she would not hold it against him, though, she did wish to spend some time with the younger male before he left the Lore. Many years had passed since the two siblings last saw each other and equally there was just as much to catch up on still. But as she waited she noted the subtle changes to his features. The tell tale signs of the battle within ones mind from their conscious verses their subconscious. Which one would be victorious? The Ashrelle princess would soon find out.

Finally Mordacai spoke his answer to her offer, the eagerness in her eyes only shining brighter like a glowing fire. He agreed that their brother could rule their homeland with Kafei at his side and then spoke what she was hoping to hear. Cai was going to join the pack given the leading pair accepted him. Joy swelled within her heart as she let his words tickle the tiny hairs of her ears, the thumping of her tail only growing faster and stronger. The loneliness that plagued her heart at night for familiarity of home was gone. Now there was someone to relate to here and keep her from feeling like an outsider among the pack. "I'll stay with you Kiki and we can show all of the wolves in this land just how strong and diligent Ashrelle royalty is." He then spoke with a playful wink that issued out a soft chuckle from the black lining of her lips. "Yes, now those who live here will have an idea of how the Ashrelle bloodline does things." Returning the show of affection she let the surface of her tongue glide over the fur of his cheek before rising to her feet. There was business to be settled now. Her brother needed to please the alphas and gain acceptance.

Played by Missy who has 50 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Mordacai Ashrelle

A rumble sounded in Cai's chest once he sister licked his cheek. He had missed his older sister; how she always looked out for him and passed down all of her knowledge to him. Now that he was older, he felt silly for always following Arion around simply because he was the male. Enoki was a much better older sibling, a better leader. But now, Arion would just have to sink or swim. He had not appreciated Cai and now he would have to learn to live without him. Now, Enoki and Cai had a land all to their own.

Excited by the thought of new adventure, new opportunity, new life, Cai's body once again began to feel as though it was vibrating. He began pacing, wanting to workout the excitement pumping through his blood. He wanted to work off some of this energy before having to approach the lead alphas of Enoki's pack. He had to make a good first impression. Taking a deep breathe to steady his voice he asked, "So how about a quick tour before we address your alphas? I need to steady my nerves and collect my thoughts." In truth Mordacai was trying to deal with an intense battle between Guilt, Nerves, and Excitement. He needed to find a way to stifle all of those feelings before he could properly express himself. To his relief, Enoki seemed to like his idea of a tour. Both pairs of amber eyes shining in delight, the two Ashrelle siblings began their tour, the eldest in the lead.

--Fade---

[Image: 0e902ec3-b01e-40bd-8a59-555651ce82b7.png][Image: winteriscoming-wr.png]