(See All?) Announcements
500 Users Online
Google, Bing

strange tides,
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 357 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vespertio Vuesain
A reply from you and this thread is good :)

“what exactly is that?” It took Vesper quite a bit of self control to stifle the laugh that threatened to erupt from his chest at the way she grew almost fearful of his statement. Guess that's what he gets for being vague. A brow rose slightly in amusement though as the agouti girl took a step back away from him, keeping her body just under his height all the while. This managed to break his self control and a light laugh fell from his lips, a sound not many got to hear. "Why look so fearful, child? I merely have to pass on the pack scent to you and be done. You look like you've seen a ghost or something." Before she could usher a word of complaint from her mouth the agouti patriarch took a couple steps forward until his head hovered above her shoulder. With a quick motion he dipped his head to transfer his scent onto her, officially adorning herself as a Fallen Tree member now. Taking the same amount of steps back as he took forward his golden gaze swept over the new member. She was young and easily a risk to the pack if she held little to no experience in anything, but if need be he would make sure to assign Anthem to give her training where he himself could not. It was now that he wished there were more females in the ranks that he could assign to her instead.

Alas there was only one other female aside from Rift now that called this place home. Samhaine was also freshly admitted to the pack and had a few loose screws to say the least, but Vespertio couldn't afford to turn the scrawny thing away. Besides he found to quite like the way that woman gave up her soul to him without a second thought and offered to do anything he said. The Vuesain man may have a henchman in the making. Coming back to reality in his mind, he stood tall once more as he turned his attention from Rift to the area he had first arrived from. "Allow me to show you to the den and your fellow pack-mates." He spoke in a gentle tone as his dark saddled frame turned effortlessly towards the shrouded pines that hid the central location of the territory, an easy trot set in place to make it easy for the yearling to keep up in this unfamiliar land.

Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood
@Vespertio should i close the tread........

Rift felt embraces as she looked at the ground, she been so worried about a test and know she felt like a fool. His laughing did not help either, surly h had to think she was a fool to know doubting him like that. As he transfer his sent to her she felt proud somehow, she was part of his pack know she had a home to return to even if the world turned dark on her she had severe to belong. She looked down her own fur as if it had suddenly turned completely whit her eyes was field whit happiness. She looked at him wondering if was sticks and kind or bold and kind. He had taken in a stranger without any question to her past and he so far only knew about her living around a mountain in the past. Some information she had let slip past her lips.

as he turned distanced for a moment, she wondered what the matter was. It would not be the first time he got lost in thought and more than once he had seemed unhappy had something happened to the pack witch had made him unhappy? She looked at him once more before he seemed to return to reality. As he sked for him to show her the den side she just nodded and waged her tail happily. Whatever happened in the past he seemed to stand strong at the moment. And she started to follow him, as she walk keeping the same speed as him and yet never did she step in front of him. The furthest up beside him she went was so that her head was out for his shoulder, so she would be able to hear clearly should her give her some kind of information about her new home while they walked. -I am home she thought as a smile crossed her face.

”talking” -thinking-

(This post was last modified: Feb 19, 2015, 12:25 PM by Rift.)

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.