(See All?) Announcements
679 Users Online
Google, Bing

Her Eyes and Words are so Icy — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Fira who has 24 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
( @Rift ) ( @Tagg ) Let's try to wrap up this thread in the next few posts, like I said. Let's get the deer out of the bush, and then instead of going back to the den, I can make a new thread for us in the same area, and and Tagg can come find us. Sound good to you guys?
Word Count: 308

Ceara nodded at Rift’s words. Her friend was right; they’d have to get it out of the bush before they could do anything else with it. But then, in the next moment, Rift let out a tremendous howl. Ceara flinched, her ears going back along her skull. Howling was a bad idea right now. There were only two of them out here, and howling gave away their position for any number of bigger, meaner animals like bears to come and get them – let alone other wolves. She didn’t once think about joining her friend’s howling. She was too petrified of an ambush of some kind, and lay down in the snow, looking around frantically. She always was a little paranoid, but it kept her alive.

When her friend was done howling, and no monsters had come out to attack them, meek little Ceara stood up again, glancing furtively at Rift. It wasn’t her place to tell her friend that what she had done could have killed them. Rift was still the Alpha in her mind, and no one told an Alpha what to do unless the Alpha asked for council. Instead, Ceara slinked past the she-wolf and began studying the buck. They would have to get it out of the bush without harming themselves on the thorns. She looked back to Rift. “How do you want to do this?” she asked, waiting for instruction.

She had taken over the direction of the hunt, and now that she was looking back on it, she was surprised by herself. Generally, being who she was, she did not give orders to others. She let others give her orders. With this reaffirmed in her mind, she was determined to let Rift tell her what to do about this. She would follow the female to the ends of the Earth at this point.
CEARA
The way she shows me I'm hers, and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine

Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood
@Ceara and @Tagg okay a few more post and than we go back in anew forum. Also i think i might make rift unhappy about there male visitor :D  
word count: 251

Rift Longwood

a little disappointed that Ceara would not howl whit her she growled playful. "I know bad idea but you must be just a little happy, I mean laying down a kill like this when being a lone wolf."She waged her tail playful snapping after Ceara legs trying to get her in a better mood. Before suddenly turning serious "okay lets see if we can get this out of the tors whiteout ripping it to pieces.". She said before gripping on to one of the hind legs witch was one of the most free parts of the deer.

Tough before she started to pulled she changed her mind and grad one of the tony branches braking it so that it would no longer hold the deer in the bush. She worked carefully trying to avoid getting to hurt by the thorns. As the last thing she wanted was, a bleeding tongue or jaw. She did not make any signs that’s he wanted Ceara to help -if she get herself more hurt we would be in trouble getting it free- she stopped as she could taste the metallic taste of her own blood on her tongue. Smaller cuts where bleeding from her jaw but none of them was to be concerned about.

she got back to the hind legs grabbing it. This time looking at Ceara out of the corner of her eye hoping that she would help her pull, she also let out a half blocked growl sins she was holding the leg I her mouth.

"Speech."-thinks-
 I live on forever in the hearts of toughs who were my companions in this life 
(This post was last modified: Jan 31, 2015, 10:29 PM by Rift.)

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Tagg shivered violently.  His paws were freezing - he could barely feel them anymore.  Because of the snow he couldn’t tell how long he’d been waiting, but it felt like eternity.  It can’t have been that long! He thought.  He was too tired to get up and walk around again, and the constant up and down was only sapping his energy more.  The snow was falling harder than ever.  Tagg flattened his ears to try and keep them warmer than they were.

What if they don’t even like me? He wondered. I mean, I don’t know how they feel about males.  They’ll likely feel threatened by me, even though I’ve tried helped them.

A horrible thought struck him.  What if that makes it worse?

His lips pulled away from his teeth.  He had to survive.  If these she-wolves wouldn't accept him willingly, fine.  He’d just stick around until they had to let him in.  It’s not like they’d have to keep him around any longer than necessary; he’d leave as soon as the storm was no longer a threat.  He had a destination anyway.   

But what if they liked him?  Maybe they would come with him. They could all go find a pack together.  Three together were more likely to survive than three alone.

“No one will be with you forever.  Someday you will have to walk alone.”  Those were his mother’s last words, choking them to her last son as she bled out.

“Be strong enough to stand alone, be yourself enough to stand apart, but wise enough to stand together when the time comes.”  These words were his father’s, spoken moments before his death at the teeth of the poachers’ hunting dogs.  He’d fought them till the last, giving his son time to run.

Tagg shivered in his nest again, scars tingling at the memory.  He’d been on the hunt for a new pack for almost a year.  If these she-wolves could help him, he’d happily wait for their return, however long they took.

Thought      Speech 
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Fira who has 24 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
@Rift
@Tagg -- Rift, I kind of powerplayed a little (meaning I took control of Rift's actions a little bit) in this post, so if you want me to change something, just say so. I did this to sort of move things along in this thread. If you guys don't mind, I'll archive this now, and start a new one and tag you guys. And then Tagg can come meet Ceara and Rift, finally. Thanks for the thread. :D
Word Count: 304

Ceara watched as Rift broke one of the branches off of the bush, trying to clear away some of the thorns to make it easier to pull the buck out. After a few moments, as Rift grabbed onto one of the legs, she went around her friend and took hold of one of the other, and began pulling. The thorns poked at her muzzle, but she squeezed her eyes shut and ignored the stinging. Her fur acted as a kind of armor against the worst of the thorns. A few good tugs, with Rift working beside her, Ceara could feel the buck coming loose. She glanced at Rift, not wanting to lose her grip on the creature’s leg, trying to tell her to pull harder.

It didn’t take much longer for them to get it the rest of the way out of the bush and onto the snow. Ceara, with a sign of relief, sat back on her haunches and smiled at Rift. “We did it,” she panted, wagging her tail a little. The exercise of the hunt, and then of having to drag the deer out of the bush, had warmed her blood. Even as the snow fell harder around them, she barely felt the cold. But they weren’t done yet. Now they had to drag the thing all the way back to the den. She stood up. This was no time to be resting. They had more work to do.

Ceara took hold of one of the back legs in her jaws, motioning for Rift to take the other, so that they could start dragging it back towards the den. It would take them at least a good ten minutes, for the buck was surprisingly large for this time of year. No matter. They would do it. Together, they would do it.
CEARA
The way she shows me I'm hers, and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine