(See All?) Announcements
711 Users Online
Eclypse, Bing, Ryder, Google

A Meeting of the Minds
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: That post!! I totally just Awwhhed! And even teared up a little!! so sweet!! Hehe And if you want to call it done. :D

She lifted her head, looking a bit shocked at first before smiling and feeling her tail rather..loudly whacking against the ground of its own accord. Vlarindara grinned wide enough that her tongue lolled from her mouth, hanging between her bottom canines. "I...Thank you, Jaysyek... I.don't know what to say.. other than thank you." The white female glanced around them and frowned at the lack of other wolves, wondering where they'd gotten off to... and if they were okay. The pair had been yakking an hour..at least if she had to guess. Vlarindara got to her feet, first to her haunches, then pulling her hind quarters off the ground. "It.. means a lot to me to be trusted with such an honor. I will do my best not to disappoint." She knew the other female could take care of herself, but knew that if something happened and she could have helped try to prevent it.. She would feel bad.

Instead, she padded over towards a femur bone she'd stashed from one of their last meals, her paws flying in the dirt as she dug through it to unearth the ivory thing. Once it was up, strong jaws closed around it, carrying it back to where she had been laying previously and settling back into the warmed spot of dirt with a dull thud. Settling the well gnawed item between large paws, she glanced over at Jaysyek with a soft chuckle. "I don't suppose you'll mind if I stick around a bit? My..shoulders have been bothering me a bit." It took quite a bit to admit that weakness in front of a superior, but it was just as much a valid excuse to stick around and not seem.. overprotective of it. Another chuckle before she shifted, closing her jaws about the shattered end of the bone and began crunching on it. Not that she was hungry.. But it was something to do.. to keep her mouth busy..

(This post was last modified: Mar 26, 2011, 04:58 AM by Vlarindara.)
user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
ooc; :)

but if it's not real
you can't hold it in your hands,
can't feel it with your heart.

Jaysyek adored the other females of the pack. The facts were Kauda was just barely an adult, and Aisling though older was much a puppy herself she wouldn't mind the two around her children. But watching them, least for a time would be out of the question. Maybe when everyone got a little bigger. Well, and poor Kiche she was worried they would scare him, and he wouldn't want to be around them any way. Hopefully when the time came, there were other, good changes. She smiled at Vlar's own happiness. Even if Jayse really did have another choice she would have chosen Vlar hands down as the first to have the role. Tail wiped the ground behind her, glad they were getting to know each other after all. "Your welcome Vlar. I am sure you'll do a fine job. Thank you."

She watched as she decided to further stick around. Jayse shrugged her ashen shoulders. "I think you deserve a rest,' she replied. Once Vlar settled she started digging into her own meal. Borden would be proud to know how things had changed for the better, least she thought, feeling proud of herself. She was very happy with this new arrangement of friendship, and knowing someone else was excited for puppies. Borden and hers.
{ end }

[Image: 9Py9751.png]