(See All?) Announcements
457 Users Online
Bing, Google

beware the ides of march
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b421/straightoxic/Aisling/aischetable.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #7f8d99;">
Things slowly became overwhelming again. Slowly, however. Aisling had recovered, and was watching the black female curiously, as she lowered herself. Aisling remained where she was, and met the girl's eyes as the question was executed, and blinked, <b style="color:#231d14">"Pangur is my friend," Aisling said, keeping things rather unspecific, but she smiled, nonetheless, and straighted herself out, over the lowered female, as if she was rather proud to have a friend that wasn't a wolf. Except this girl didn't now that. At least not yet, and probably wouldn't figure it out until it was somehow brought to her attention or told to her.

Feeling Kiche moving behind her, Aisling looked over her shoulder, frowning to see her friend in such a state. <b style="color:#231d14">"Kiche, why can't you just believe her?" Aisling muttered, as if she had no real intention of having him hear her. True concern and sadness welled in the corners of her eyes, but as the black wolf spoke again, she felt the walls in her mind closing in again. Kiche let out an awful sound, and Aisling yelped, looking at the wolf in front of her. "Shut him up, Aisling!" Pangur Ban began to hiss in her mind, and her shoulders hunched together. "Or I'll do it!" There was excessive anger in her feline friend's voice, and it frightened the girl.

Twisting away from the girl, Aisling crouched beside Kiche, and, with one apologizing look at Kauda, pressed beside the larger wolf, and began to hum something that she remembered her mother singing. It was once a song with words, but Aisling had long forgotten them. <b style="color:#231d14">"speech."

Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki

Kauda's ears flickered as Aisling began, and she was starting to like her even more with every word she said. The ebony female hated being hated, and there was no doubt that this male very, very strongly disliked her. "Pangur is my friend." Aisling told her softly, a smile lighting her white features. Gosh, it's good to have a calm voice in this mess. Kauda thought to herself, returning the smile Aisling offered. "Well, maybe I'll meet him someday." murmured Kauda, trying even more to prove to the male that she wasn't bad, all the while making new friends with Aisling.

The male did not seem to relax at all, despite Kauda's pleading for forgiveness or peace or whatever. He let out a blood-curdling shriek. With that, Kauda's ears went flat against her head, her tail tucked beneath her as she shrunk back from the deafening noise emitting from the male's mouth. Aisling, stop him! Kauda would've yelled, but the words would've been lost in the scream. "Kiche, why can't you just believe her?" Aisling grumbled. Kiche, that was his name. She quickly put it to memory, though doubted she would use it much.

Things just sort of began to spiral out of control. Of course, Kauda and Aisling were perfectly calm, but Kiche wasn't. He was calling her a demon, but if anyone was acting like a demon, a crazy, wild hooligan, it would be him. Kauda simply threw her head up, letting her blue eyes fall closed in frustration. When her eyes opened, she gave Aisling a sad glance. "I'm sorry." she murmured, trying to decide whether or not to just leave and end the madness now.

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
A soft lullaby soothed his aching ears, and immediately put him at easy. <i>Music!</i> Oh, sweet, sweet music. It had been weeks since he had heard music. His masters had often played songs —although, they had sounded much different than this one— in the house, and Kiche had found that he liked them very much. There was such a variety, but he had decided he liked the type that his folks had called <i>country</i>. Caught up in his reverie, he wondered if perhaps Aisling knew any country songs. Would she sing them for him? Just as he was about to ask her, he remembered where he was. Reality came crashing back upon him like a tsunami wave, leaving him soaking wet and very scared once more.

"<i>Maybe I'll meet him some day.</i>"

"<i>Kiche, why can't you just believe her?</i>"

Reaching his muzzle up to her ear, he whispered —even though Kauda was clearly within earshot— "<b>She tried to attack me, Aisling. Don't let her meet Pangur, she'll try and attack him too.</b>" Tactless. He returned his head to his burrow in her fur, breathing in her reassuring scent. "<b>Sing me another song, </b>" he mumbled, before throwing a cautious glance in Kauda's direction. She was still there. He ducked back into Angel. "<b>Whatever she says, don't believe her.</b>"
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
Poor Aisling. xD Poor...Everyone.

http://i1042.photobucket.com/albums/b421/straightoxic/Aisling/aischetable.png) top center no-repeat; background-color: #7f8d99;">
Pangur's angry vocals were replaced by silence, then faint purring. Clearly the feline remembered the songs as well, and found them, if only for a moment, to be soothing. When Pangur Ban was silent, everything seemed to be enveloped in silence. It took Aisling a moment to bring herself back to the world, and realize that the forest was full of noise, and she was making noise, and Kauda was speaking, and so was Kiche. Her song cut off as she caught her breath, and blinked, one ear twisted towards Kiche, the other towards the black female and her muttered apology.

Aisling felt for the girl. She couldn't be sure why Kiche was acting in such a way though...Aisling blinked, both pale ears twisted towards her large friend when he spoke of being attacked by the black wolf. Was this true? Aisling's hackles rose, and she stared at Kauda while Kiche went on whispering. But...The girl looked so harmless. She was apologizing, and Jayse and Borden had allowed her to join them. However, she hardly knew the black wolf. It wasn't in Aisling's nature to simply alienate, and the stare turned into something softer, an apology, perhaps.

Without another word to the black wolf, Aisling turned her muzzle towards Kiche, and began to sing again, this time, with words, as much as she could remember, to comfort him as he'd requested. <b style="color:#231d14">"When the summer's ceased its gleaning, when the corn is past its prime, when adventure's lost its meaning, I'll be homeward bound in time." But she could only trail off when the words were lost to her, and went on humming the tune like she had been doing before. <b style="color:#231d14">"speech."

Played by Kat who has 68 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kauda Kokki
OOC: I've got nothing else for Kauda. :P Feel free to continue the thread with just them if ya want.

Kauda stared at the two, the handsome brown wolf and the petite white one. No words she said seemed to get through to the male, and Aisling's words didn't help him either. Please, just believe me. Kauda thought to herself, her bright blue eyes soft as they stared. The day that her leg was sprained, Kauda made a promise to herself, that she would find out what this wolf was talking about and try to become a friend, it seemed he needed one.

Then, Kiche said possibly the worst thing there was to be said. "She tried to attack me, Aisling." What!? She had most certainly not attacked him! He charged her, sprained her leg! "I did not! I did not attack you! You attacked me!" she wanted to shout at him, maybe it would knock some sense into his brain. But, Kauda remained quiet, just as this whole meeting had been. Quiet though out of control. A deep sigh emitted from the ebony she - wolf's sides and she glanced at Aisling hopefully. Maybe, just maybe, the white wolf would be on her side. Instead of a kind, comforting glance through Aisling's eyes, it was just a questioning, apologetic one.

"I... I'm sorry." she murmured finally, her voice low and quiet. What a great freakin' way to start my day. she thought bitterly to herself. Maybe she would eventually get into Kiche's hard outer shell, but that wouldn't be today. Not this time. Letting her eyelids fall closed for a moment, she turned and began to walk away, hoping that maybe she'd be a bit luckier at their next meeting. Kauda had her mind set on becoming a friend, or at least getting to know what the heck he believed in, what his speech meant... and nobody can change Kauda's mind.

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>yeeeah. let's just finish this hear, shall we? i've got a lot of new threads popping up. :3 shooort derp.</li></ul></span>
Kiche was so wapped up in Aisling's song, that sounded so pretty, almost like a lullaby, that he let himself forget Kauda was there. It was easier on his nerves, at any rate, to simply shut her out and pretend she wasn't there. Perhaps that's how he'd be able to survive living with these heathens, by <i>ignoring</i> them. Angel, though, he would never be able to ignore. Buried in her fur, his ears enchanted by her voice, she was very hard to ignore. But it felt strange, to be like this, so caught up in her.... it almost felt like he was betraying God, setting God aside. Even if it was only for the moment, it would be wrong to do that to Pangur. Pangur would have to come first.

<i>But, Pangur likes her, he chose her. Perhaps it's not such a bad thing to be doing this.</i> However, that did not explain why his stomach churned so disconcertingly. Confused, but at the same time content, Kiche fell into a dreamy doze in the morning light, his head submerged in the angelic fur of his only friend.

</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
Everything began to return to normal, it seemed, and she frowned as Kauda turned and left them alone. She was certain that this could be fixed one day, but...It definitely wouldn't be this day. The girl finally stopped humming, and allowed herself a large sigh as Kiche pressed close to her in the dirt. She craned her neck, allowing her eyes to search for her other friend, her pale gray feline friend. His pale eyes were lingering somewhere on the forest floor, watching her with disdain, forced to remember a song that had been sung by someone he'd hated...She was certain he'd remind her of it later. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

<i>endddd</i>