(See All?) Announcements
628 Users Online
Bing, Google

I Don't Know What I'm Suppose to Be — Fireweed Rise 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by AshBash who has 476 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Enoki Archer

Try? @Heigen didn't have to try to begin winning over her beating heart. Oh how Enoki was thankful for her dark coloration as she felt a rising warmth beneath the surface of her skin. What was wrong with her? She had only met the man not even an hour or so ago and already she was willing to give her heart? To a stranger? But he was such a handsome stranger.. With earthen colored eyes that she could get lost in, reminding her of a summer coated hair. Its fur so soft and inviting. OKAY WAKE UP ENOKI! HE'S JUST ANOTHER MALE NOT SOME RABBIT YOU PLAN TO MAKE YOUR LUNCH! Oh how she highly resembled a prepubescent teen making googly eyes at her first boy band crush inside. Awkward yet confident thinking she had a chance while on the outside her body remained composed and regal in the way her parents had raised her to be. Always a princess, no matter the company. She stood no chance though. There was no way a handsome fellow such as he could come prancing by to sweep her off her paws and carry her away to wherever their hearts yearned to go. Surely another woman was waiting for his return even if his pelt spoke of no ties.

And then the question was turned upon himself, the black velvet of her ears swerving in his direction to catch every word that fell from his lips. Each word though sounding rambling to him sounded like sirens call to her, enticing the piebald woman to listen for fear of losing the beautiful song that entranced her so. Enoki almost didn't hear a word he spoke from her hypnotic like state. Guarding of sorts. Fighting and survival. Teacher. And then before she knew it the siren's song had come to an abrupt end, the hazy dream state crashing around her until all that was left was the reality and a half eaten carcass between the pair. Silently her amber gaze swept upwards to rest upon his dark mask, noticing the sudden shyness that overcame his facial features before his eyes dropped downwards. Why did his voice have to go away? Oh how she longed to hear him speak just one more word, to look into those eyes a moment longer..

Without a moment of thought to properly process anything her ebony crown shifted over to give the tuft of his cheek a small nudge with the cold coal of her nose, an attempt to raise his eyes as well as rid what shyness resonated within his large, muscular frame that she couldn't help but drink up with her eyes when he wasn't looking. WHOA SLOW YOUR ROLL! Realizing what she had done her body quickly revolted to turn her head away with a shyness that outweighed his own, a nervous chuckle of sorts weak and light in tone escaping her lips as her head turned to look away in her embarrassment. "I..im sorry..I shouldn't have invaded your personal space.. without a proper invitation." Stuttering? Was the Ashrelle princess really stuttering now? So much for the composed exterior.

Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
(A bit of PP to wrap this up for us @Enoki )

Heigen hadn't even noticed her move until he felt her cold coal nose press against his cheek. Shock filled his eyes before a softness took over. When she pulled away in her own shyness he smiled softly. Stepping as close as he could without being on top of her he leaned into her side. "I didn't mind at all Miss Enoki...you can invade my personal space anytime you'd like." Winking softly he realized what he had just said...and how foolish he must have sounded. Heigen assumed it could have been much much worse. Almost forgetting his form was leaned into her's he sat there for a few moments. So involved in his own thoughts of embarrassment. Of course when everything came snapping back to reality he realized how long he must have been pressed against Enoki. Blushing he felt his whole body heating up. Now would certainly be a time to back away from the regal looking woman.

Stepping away a few steps he looked at her with soft brown eyes. "My sincerest apologies.." His voice trailed off a bit low in tone and rough. "Allow me to make it up to you?" Looking at the carcass he then returned his eyes to look at Enoki's eyes. "I'll walk you home and help take some meat home for your pack." Waiting for the woman to agree Heigen proceeded to pick up a piece of meat in his mouth. Part of the leg that had not been highly damaged or mutilated.

When she agreed to his help they walked off together. Enoki leading the way home as Heigen carried the meat for her. She was a queen, she shouldn't have to carry thing homes. The Colette man figured it was his job to carry things for her. Especially a giant piece of left over food.

-FADE-

(This post was last modified: Feb 10, 2015, 07:14 AM by Heigen. Edit Reason: Fixing tags )