Hot and Fast and Angry as She Can Be — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Fira who has 24 posts.
Inactive VI. Yearling
Ceara
@Rift
@Tagg
Sorry for the wait. Word Count: 276

Honestly, there wasn’t much for Ceara to do at this point other than to just sit there, listening. She tried to pay attention, as any information the male gave could come in handy later, though at some point her mind sort of began wandering. She couldn’t tell if it was out of vague boredom, or if it was because she was cold and hungry. Probably a combination of both. Eventually, she did notice the male’s scars and the blindness of one of his eyes. She had absolutely no opinion about it. Scars and battles were part of life, especially if you were a wolf.

The other two seemed to be talking about some sort of “safe haven for wolves.” Ceara picked up on this during one of her more lucid moments, and wondered about it as she drifted off again. Safe haven for wolves? She had never heard of this. She had come here simply because this had been the direction she had picked after being chased away. It was for no particular reason. Without someone to give her orders, not many of her decisions had reason. This place was just as good as any other, she supposed. After all, she had met Rift.

She continued sitting there, sort of staring off into space and wondering when she would get to eat and sleep. Generally, she was a much more attentive listener, but, again, there wasn’t much for her to do. Rift seemed to have everything under control, and Ceara liked that just fine. She was a subordinate. As long as the “Alpha” knew what to do, Ceara would follow. It was as simple as that.
CEARA
The way she shows me I'm hers, and she is mine
Open hand or closed fist would be fine
The blood is rare and sweet as cherry wine

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Word Count: 292

Tagg was starting to wonder if waiting for these females had been a good idea.  Rift seemed to have had poor experiences with males in the past, and Ceara didn't seem interested in interacting with an outsider.  While tensions were fading, Rift hadn't submitted to him.  She hadn't tried to dominate him, either, but even so.  He decided he would wait things out and see how they went.  

"I found your den..." He said slowly, hoping the confession wouldn't set them off again.  "I took the liberty of enlarging it for you, since it wasn't large enough for the both of you and the mud would be too frozen to dig in if I hadn't.  I hope you don't mind; I only meant to help."  

Tagg tried to hide his quivering legs by sitting down, hoping the lack of weight would extend their life. You shouldn't have wasted your energy running from those humans, he berated himself, you should have been patient. If it comes to a fight, there's no way you can win.

Tagg thought of his sister, who was his ballast in times of doubt.  with the image of her caring face projected on his mind, Tagg felt he could do anything.  All he had to do was keep the memory of her being torn to bits at the teeth of hunting dogs from his mind.

"I know you have no reason to trust me, but may I stay with you tonight? I can sleep outside the den and I will be on my way first thing in the morning." He promised, hoping they wouldn't drive him away simply because he was a stranger.  He needed their help.  Desperately.  If he needed to grovel for it... well, they would see.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood

she looked at Ceara who apparently had left everything to her, she was not surprised whit Cearas submissive nature and yet she worried about her. she gave the other female a look hopping she would share her mind on the matter, she saw no reason for Ceara not to. She retuned her eyes on to tag looking his body over, he was thin and seemed exhausted. As he told that he found there den rift wondered if it was bad or good that fact he had maid it bigger where  probably good, but that he had just waltzed down in to it wasn’t. Yet she could not blame him thy where the once who had left it unguarded after all.

she listen to his request and gave out a sigh ”I don’t see why not, but the fact that you dug out the den was unnecessary she paused feeling a shivered run down her spin by the tough of the dark, and cramped den. She continued ”but thank you, Ceara what do you say should we let him sat?” she did not give any clues about if she wanted to have him there and was settled on that this was something Ceara was deciding. She did not men to be evil but she wanted Ceara to stand up for herself fearing that some wolves would take advantage of her submissive nature in the future. Sins he doubted that they would go the same way after this, after all she was already settled about mowing for the mountains witch could just barley bee seen in the distance.

-thinking- ”talking”

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.