(See All?) Announcements
527 Users Online
Bing, Google

This House Is a Circus — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Becca who has 91 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Heigen Colette
His little cousins words may have been reassuring but it still left his hackles tingled. The Colette couldn't find it in him to understand why this was some big deal. So what if people knew about their family ties? It wasn't like they were brother and sister! They were just simple two cousins (almost awkwardly father and daughter in a way with how Heigen had raised Aesire).

The large man's ears flicked at the mention of some Ace fella. Words of him being a friend and possibly more sent him on edge. This man would have to pass his judgement before being able to even law a paw on his cousin. "Who is this Ace man? He will have to undergo my judgement to make sure he is worthy of such a precious gem." Heigen smirked and brushed into Aesire. The Colette was awfully protective of his cousin and couldn't help but get a bit defensive whenever some stranger came waltzing into her life like this. While Heigen wanted to say his cousin had good taste in men and would be able to defend herself it was still Gen's job to protect her till death.

"Our family is rather well to say the least! Still growing with each spring and staying stronger each passing winter." Wagging his tail he was happy to bring only good news to his emerald eyed cousin. "Your mother and father are doing especially well. Just had another litter that I trained up before leaving. They weren't anything like you and your siblings but they were still a nice batch." He spoke of their family with warm tones and soft eyes. He would do anything for anyone in his and Aes's family. They meant the world to him. "As for your brother and sisters, well, I haven't seen much of them. Perhaps some of them left to go do their own thing and others silently stuck around. I'm always so busy training the litters I never get time to catch up with them really. A shame at it's best."