(See All?) Announcements
581 Users Online
Kashikoi, Google, Bing, Viorel

Dare you to — Umbra Copse 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Jesper who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Esper
I am so sorry it has taken me so long to reply!! I've had test after test this week in school and I was gone all weekend in Florida for meetings! :/

Feeling bashful for having been so nervous, a small half-smile slid on her face. Standing back up she nudged the top of her head under the male's chin as he nipped at her ears that she flicked back into his face. She maneuvered her thin frame around him, letting her tail to gently brush in between his legs as she reared into his chest and quickly twisted around to get a good look at him. He really wasn't all that bad.

Wild, yes. Mangled, yes. But captivating.

Her eyes widened as she did "that thing" with her eyes, bewitching. The different golds almost sparkled as she blinked a few times, allowing herself to feel feminine. She licked her lips, slowly biting her bottom lip as her tongue made it's way back into her mouth...not out of habit this time. She ruffled her chest digging her head back into it. Being a female was fun. There was no doubt in her mind that she loved teasing. She liked to make sure that all attention was on her during interactions such as this. The male's bold moves almost made her more self-assured. Him licking her nose did surprise her though, but interestingly it just made her feel more flirtatious. Flicking her eyes over his body she turned her head, keeping her eyes on him she moved in closer, close enough for the warmth of her breath to hit his face, speaking softly

I have been told I taste pretty good.

And with that she stood where she was, not afraid of moving, not afraid of running. She allowed her face to slightly turn to the side giving off an innocent appeal.

Played by Hex who has 19 posts.
Inactive V. Subordinate
Kaden
She was smiling again which was good he hadn't wanted to scare her away...or at least not yet. This was getting rather interesting as she moved forward to rub herself against him. Then she moved froward so that she was in his face with her breath wafting over him. His eyes slid half-shut a smile on his face. Her eyes were dancing again and he focused on them as he watched the light within them dance. Such pretty eyes the color of flowers that bloomed in spring and the color of the sun that tried to light the sky each day for them. The color of his eyes as well though he doubted his could ever sparkle like hers did, not that he wanted them to.

She stuck her tongue out again and as she teased him with it he let out a soft growl as his lips curled slightly. Ah, but I just ate. He half growled at her. He paused as if to consider something before letting a wicked grin spread across his face. She was looking all innocent now and he chuckled out as he licked his own lips. But then I guess that would make you dessert. His head moved forward so that he could nip her check letting his fangs pinch her skin a little in warning. They may be playing but if she tested him too much he was going to have to decide how far he was wanted to go before he decided he wasn't interested in the game any longer. And when that happened the comment before about him biting was going to come into play and all he would tell her was that she had been warned.
Played by Jesper who has 19 posts.
Inactive
Esper

When the male pinched her cheek Esper's eyes fluttered to the back of her head, she let out a long sigh and slowly opened them again. Hearing his captivating voice tease her just made her feel even more helpless. But she would never let him know that of course. He had power over her. The thing about Esper is that most wolves had power over her, but what made her not shrink away was that she never gave them the chance to find that out. She was a mysterious creature, never allowing herself to even get in the possibility of herself being hurt, she normally stayed clear from others paths and she liked it that way.

But this one.

What is it about this one...

What was it about this one that made her want to stick around and see what happened? The male had shown multiple signs that he could be aggressive if he wanted to...but why hadn't he yet? There had to be something. Esper just couldn't pin point what it was and it just interested her even more. Eyeing him...she thought over and over the consequences that could come from her staying. Should she dart? In almost every situation like this she would, except this wasn't like every situation she had been in. So what was the harm of staying a little longer? Cursing her curiosity silently, her ears fell to her head. Noticing the change in stature she quickly perked them up again, hoping the male hadn't noticed. Those damn ears..always giving her away.

To regain composure the fae rolled her eyes teasingly to his remark and took a few steps to the side.

And what makes you think I'm sweet enough to be dessert?