Bing, Khalon

like fire — Silent Moon Plateau 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 114 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Aesire Destine-Caravello
Cross my heart and hope to die
burn my lungs and curse my eyes

The young queen would listen as he cut the conversation. Her maw went to part as she went to speak up but no words came out as he turned, leaving her to her own devices for the time being. Aesire wasn’t sure what to do at this point. She was trying not to step on any toes while she bided her time. When an Argyris came for the throne, she would hand it over, but she might not be able to guarantee that her and her children, if it came to that, would stay within the pack for their rule. No doubt Phineas’ children would be great leaders; that was not the problem. The problem was that Aesire found herself submitting to Phineas at a moment’s notice and it made her feel out of place. This was not how she was raised. This was not what she was exiled for.

She would bite her tongue as she turned away. If he would not stay to finish a conversation, then she would not tell him of her plans. She would confess her love for Ace and she would ask him to be her mate – all rights and privileges of her being queen included and if he got mad, she would explain this conversation to him once more. Mildly irritated now, Aesire went to find sanctuary in her own den that she had called home since she joined the pack. Her eyes were narrowed slightly as she tried to figure out what just happened.

-End

[Image: MruC0QZ.png]