Google, Bing, Aven, Chan

Kindred Spirit — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Namara who has 402 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Karpos Slayer
This is my last Karp post for this thread <3 Feel free to PP him to make an end
i can show you how many moves to check mate

He would offer her a soft smile, knowing that she was special and she was a friend. He would nod eagerly to her words about practice before talking about how she doesn’t mind taking her time to reach her goal. “Yeah, it just feels like I’m getting nowhere because the borders have been quiet.” He would say with a small frown. It wasn’t a bad thing per say, but it was something that he definitely found boring. At least wolves knew to stay away from his borders, because otherwise he would rip them up and tear them apart.

She would speak up about living in the moment most of the time and he would smile just a little bit. “Living in the moment has always seemed to hurt me in some ways, but I guess that is more impulsiveness than anything. I think it’s part of what made me leave Hollowheart Keep.” He kept his explanation about Hollowheart Keep vague as the scarred boy took a bite of the deer. “Come on, I think we should hunt, soon-to-be huntress!” He teased lightly as he bounced off into the woods, looking for scents.

-fade with permission from Trix-

(This post was last modified: Aug 15, 2015, 02:47 AM by Karpos.)