(See All?) Announcements
466 Users Online
Bing, Tulip, Google, Nia

march to the sea — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
Narime was pleased to hear that Deacon already had certain roles in mind that he might like to receive training for. She nods slowly as the young Archer-Lyall answers Ash about going to meet Nina. She had a feeling that Deacon was very much like Titan in the respect that the youth didn't want to stick near his mother if he didn't have to. So learning from Nina instead of Elettra would be beneficial to him. Plus, scouting and healing did sort of go together, or at least that was how Nari saw it. Whenever she had seen Titan scouting around outside the lands it was while he searched for herbs. ...and its no secret that we have neither a healer nor a scout right now... she thinks quietly before allowing a smile to spread across her black rimmed lips.

"I can certainly help you with training to be a scout, and if you train in those roles I may give you leeway to travel for longer periods. Normally other wolves such as guardians, teachers, and advisers stick close to home while the scouts, hunters, and healers may have to take time away from the pack to find plant, prey, or intelligence from other places. "

Nari looks out towards the meadow while memories of her youth flood through her paws. She had been an adventurous one, much like Deacon, and had traveled to a great many places on the western side of the mountains. Though she had also traveled through the mountains a bit too.

"If you need help figuring out where to go or need the names of places you have seen come to me. I've been all over this land. "

the silver wolf tips her head towards the youngster then glances to @Ash waiting for his verdict and for the Hervok to cloak the boy in his scent. She had made her decision, and Nari definitely wanted this young male in her pack. Even if that meant allowing him to travel for longer periods than the current rules stated. They needed him and she could only hope that Deacon rose to meet her expectations. Perhaps he would even rise to achieve a higher position in the pack one day.

Once Ash finished up Nari would stand and begin to pad slowly back towards her home. There was still lots to do in between checking the borders.

OOC: (Fade and Exit for Narime) Now just Ash and Deacon can finish it up so we can add you to the roster  :D

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

Played by Lightning who has 584 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Ash Hervok

While Ash remained stoic, and much like the Guardian he was trained to be, on the outside, there was no denying that he was pleased with Deacon's responses. It did not surprise him, that the boy was so well-rounded. His mother, after all, was the one and only Elettra Archer. With his response to his inquiry, Ash was more than happy with his answer. Not bothering to hide his grunt of approval, he glanced to Narimé and he knew that she was equally as pleased as he was. Before he was accepted, he seemed to have one condition, and Ash's mossy green eyes darkened at the thought of what this might be. As he listened, it seemed to be not as bad as he thought it would be. In truth, the Hervok would have an easy time accepting what Deacon seemed to need. Before he could answer his inquiry, Nari was quick to jump in for him, knowing that she was more knowledgeable when it came to Scouting. Most of the time he was the brawns but she would always be the brains.

After Nari was finished, the alpha was quick to step forward, lifting himself up to full height before sauntering in front of Deacon. As Ash marked him as Whisper Caverns, he softly muttered to the boy, "Welcome to your new home, Mister Deacon." With that finished, he was quick to make his way back to his leading lady. Before he returned to his duties, he looked towards Deacon one last time, his voice calm, "I hope you will find that you like it here." And with that, the Hervok turned on his heel and departed into his territory. It had been a long day, and Rory's disappearance was still at the forefront of his mind. Something had to be done.

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
I think I've finally seen the light..in you.