691 Users Online
Google, Chan, Bing, Finley

far away — Swift River 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 142 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote><ul>butt's are cute :3</li></ul>

Hate. To a wolf who hated nothing, the very word made her flinch. It was not that she was such a goody-two-shoes that she was incapable — although that could have had something to do with it initially — she just felt like it was a waste of her time. Negative emotions and bitter thoughts meant less time being happy, although, she had to admit it was getting harder to turn those little devil's away. However, this was a different matter. Borlla said she hated her family. Ozera flinched once more at the very thought of it. "How could you hate your family, Borlla? They care about you, I know they do." And she wasn't just saying that. She remembered the look on Indru's face when he spoke of his family vividly, and knew he must love them more than anything. Did Borlla know that? Or did she know and not even care?

But Borlla's final statement stung her deeply before Ozera had the chance to shrug it off. You didn't even know him. Ozera liked to think that Borlla was wrong... however, she had only met him once, deep in the fire scarred Wildwood. But he had revealed much about his character that day that Ozera did feel as if she knew him, at least one side of him. The rest she had only heard about from Indru. But... But... It was such an unfair accusation. "I did know him. Maybe not as well as you, but I'd met him. And when I came to live here, I was looking forward to getting to know him."</blockquote>

Played by Bryony who has 489 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
Care? How could this wolf even say that? Borlla failed to fathom such emotions emanated from her family now. She hadn't even seen Ruiko since he'd left, and, hell, she hadn't even seen Indru. They were too busy with...Everything, and here she was, getting angrier as the days went by, just waiting to burst. Why did everyone she meet have to be so...Upbeat? Why couldn't they just listen to her, and go away? Maybe she didn't want them to go away, but she certainly didn't want to hear them speak.

<b style="color:#32527a">"Peh," The pale girl spat, rolling her eyes. She didn't want to argue, knowing she was right, and the old wolf was wrong. She didn't even want to talk about Ruiko. Why had she said anything? With scowl, Borlla growled again. She couldn't bring any sort of kind comment up to change the subject. Her chest heaved, and as she exhaled, it rumbled, releasing a bit of steam that was quickly replaced with more. <b style="color:#32527a">"Why can't you just mind you're own business like I told you to? I hate them. All of them. But they don't even know it! Just because some wolf that I don't even know tells me otherwise doesn't make it true. I tried to be nice, and you're just RUINING IT." Her voice peaked, and she nearly screamed. When the noise was gone, she dropped, her shoulders hunched. It wasn't fair. Nothing was fair. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Lurking until the end of July - Please PM/tag me to get my attention
Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote>

<i>Well.</i> Borlla didn't seem to be anything like her family members. Even Ruiko hadn't been so openly bitter. He had been a bit of a jerk, aloof and cool... but he had never spat or grumbled or complained. While her older brother's stony nature had been disconcerting, Ozera felt as if she could deal with him well enough. It appeared that no matter what she said to Borlla, though, that the youngster was determined to take things the wrong way. As it stood, the pale scrap of fur had nearly blown up in her face. It was strange, almost funny, Ozera realized, that this was her first real experience with getting yelled at.

And of all the wolves, it was just a pup.

When this notion dawned on her, she mostly forgot to be offended and bitter. In fact, she laughed. Ozera was nearly six times the age of this thing —although she <i>loathed</i> to admit it— and yet, here she was, getting chewed out by Indru's little sister. However, after a few moments, she became aware of just how rude it was to be laughing at a time like this, but there was no real way to recover. She stifled herself awkwardly, wiping any trace of a smile from herself, and soberly mumbled, "<b>Uhm. Sorry. Right, well. I'm sorry... for ruining your life.</b>" Okay, thinking about this some more, it <i>was</i> pretty funny. In fact, Ozera realized she probably shouldn't be taking Borlla seriously at all. It was just a bit of teenage angst, exaggerated and superfluous. <i>Oh, youngsters.</i> How very silly indeed. In order to stop herself from breaking out in laughter again, Ozera dove back to the remainders of rabbit with a bit of an overstated gusto.

</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
How could she just sit there and laugh? Borlla stared at the older female, and the fur around her neck began to rise. She was just laughing! Unable to comprehend this, Borlla merely stared, her bright eyes turning to saucers as the wolf carried on. Until finally, she was done. A strained burst of air popped from her nostrils, and the fur along her neck settled.

<b style="color:#32527a">"What's so funny?" Borlla suddenly became quite concerned, though her agitation was still clear enough. Borlla crouched, trying to look at Ozera as she went back to eating the rabbit, and eventually got fed up, and tried to drag it away from her. <b style="color:#32527a">"Why were you laughing at me?" Her brows furrowed, and her voice rose an octave, the anger beginning to drain. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

Inactive Deceased
Ozera Ahote
<blockquote>
She heard the agitated demands with barely veiled amusement, her head still down in the rabbit. It was funny to see the change come over Borlla. It was if Borlla was horrified that there might be something secretly amusing that she wasn't a part of. But that's how all young ones were, very curious and very intent on being in on the hilarity. At first, she pretended she hadn't heard her and refused to look up and answer, a slight smile on her lips.

But suddenly her meal was dragged out of her mouth. In front of her parted jaws she spied Borlla's pale face. "<b>Please, I wasn't laughing at you!</b>" although Ozera could not even say this without a smile creeping up onto her features, and she turned her head away to hide it. <i>Breath, Ozera, breath.</i> Taking a second to master herself, she turned back to face Borlla. As soberly as she could, she added, "<b>Can I have the rabbit back, or do you want it now?</b>" This time, she allowed herself a toothy, innocent grin.
</blockquote>
Inactive No Rank
Borlla Tainn-Argyris
The stupid old wolf just kept on laughing and smiling. How could she be so happy when Borlla was so miserable? It wasn't like she expected her own emotions to be mirrored, but...She wasn't even sure how this wolf could accomplish such carefreeness. It was painful to look at. Borlla's eyes narrowed as Ozera claimed that she wasn't laughing at Borlla but she wouldn't have any of it. Liar.

Rolling her eyes, she lifted her paw off of the mess of blood and fur, and half-heartedly kicked it back at the elder wolf, scowling all the way. <b style="color:#32527a">"You can have the stupid rabbit. I wouldn't wanna catch your stupid smiling disease anyway." It wasn't a clever thing to say at all, but she'd said it, absolutely flustered as she wandered back into the green folds of Sacred Grove. She took solace in the fact that she wasn't angry at the old wolf, but...Certainly confused. <b style="color:#32527a">"speech."

/borlla out? xD