757 Users Online
Bing, Google

Cliff Diving... — Cedarwood Forest 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

OOC: Short post is short. >.O

Vlarindara smiled as she got to her feet, watching the other white female before following her gaze to the water. "You will have plenty of time to concentrate soley on your pups, Jaysyek...I would be willing to offer what.. little knowledge I have to help. Mine wouldn't be quite the same thing... but...with the pack you have, there's no danger that will harm the pups without first getting harmed itself." She had mostly dried during their talk, with the odd bit of fur sticking out here and there, sliding amber eyes t ook over at her alpha. "I for one have no intentions of letting something get into harm the wolves...Gotta use my silly size for something, right?" A laugh followed as she stretched, her tail curling over her back, front legs stretching first, back legs after.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Jaysyek took Vlar's words into consideration. She believed she did have experience, Raigo was proof. The ash stroked female was certain there would be days she would need advice. And time, yes she would enjoy every moment she had with her young. Puppies were small creatures who were learning about themselves and the world. She only wished more than anything she could of heard it from her mother, but her mother had only been with them for two months. Kipcha surely had taken the role as "mom", but Jayse had been munch a pup then to think she would be having her own in a couple years time to ask her for advive. Kipcha was just struggling to raise them, three orphaned ones. Would Jayse be able to remember what she did? What worked, or by just being the peacekeeper for her siblings? She tried to stop these thoughts, dissapear them away at will. Vlar with her statement of fact that she would not let harm come upon them helped Jayse put her doubts away. She smiled, looking carefully to the white lady who she did agree was of good size. Jayse didn't want to agree it was something silly. She thought Vlar should be proud of the fact. "Silly? No, I"m sure you are you, who are for a reason, big or small, white or brown. And I am sure no one will dare mess with you."

(This post was last modified: Apr 23, 2011, 04:13 PM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]
Played by Katsuma who has 456 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Vlarindara

There was a moments consideration as Vlarindara listened to the comments of her size, her ears laying back slightly against her neck with a smile. Despite her bravado when it came to interacting with other wolves, her larger stature had made the white female a bit uncomfortable truthfully. Then again, she'd always been ill while growing, and wondered that if her growth was stunted by her illness, what her real size might have been. Or had it been changed because of the illness, the different hormones that raced through her blood those years ago. She honestly couldn't tell, but it was nice to know that someone thought it a good thing..Nice to know that her oddity wasn't a hindrance. Certainly made it hard at times to get into the smaller dens -thankfully the one the pack slept in was a decent size. "..Thank you, Jaysyek.."

There was hesitation in her tone, a slight..tone of confusion before it disappeared, the white she wolf lifting her head and shaking it. Once her fur was settled where it belonged, amber eyes glanced over at her alpha, a smile curling along her muzzle as she did an odd two stepping hop away from the rock Jaysyek was settled on. She looked to be in better spirits, despite the..recent jumping off of a cliff thing she had done.

user posted image
Played by Switch who has 688 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Jaysyek Enap Lyall
Jayse hadn't been sure where she'd be going. She was only trying to say Vlar should be proud who she was, no matter what. Vlar couldn't be small any more than Jayse could be a purple smirf. The gray stroked wolf always thought Vlar liked being the way she was. It was apparant there were disadvantages to the heigth. Returning her smile as wordless anwer, she decided to rise to her feet and give her own coat a good shaking. Several more water droplets flipped, and her coat was now puffy making her look like a white cotton ball. She laughed briefly at her reflection. Slowly turned noting Vlar's own expression. It was getting to be hungry time for Jayse. "I'm going to go get something to eat, your welcome to join me," She said, tone thoughtful. She needed to get moving, and started to peregrinate deeper into the forest.
{end}

(This post was last modified: Apr 23, 2011, 04:22 PM by Jaysyek.)
[Image: 9Py9751.png]