(See All?) Announcements
485 Users Online
Bing, Google, Isla

Separate Ways — Clandestine Brook 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by wolfsi who has 51 posts.
Inactive III. Subordinate
Rift Longwood

rift felt her body beg for some rest she was tread but see did not want to self about in the open like they were right know. She felt not tread from Tagg and would not mind sleeping whit him around, if he wanted her harm he would have fought her already. She listen to him explain that he had not distention for his travel only the search for somewhere to call home. She nodded she did have a distention but she too was searching for a home. As he seemed to get tough full she watch him curelessly trying to figure out what kind of wolf he was. She had only been around him for a while but she and did not know too much about him tough she did have a faint felling that the scars on his face was a dark memory for his past. I wonder what happened she tough as she found herself watching his face.

Rift forced her eyes to meet his as she asked for her trawl planes. “I’m heading for the mountains I hope to find a pack somewhere there.” she replied before standing back up “if we are going to get some rest we better find some better cover, sleeping out in the open like this doesn’t seem like a good idea.” she looked at him waiting for his reply, they could stay heir but then one of them was going to keep watch. She knew she was binge paranoid but the last thing she wanted was a pack, bear or larger feline to come stumbling upon them while they were sleeping. She once aging felt her eyes travel to the injured side of his face but quickly moved her gaze away to look out in between the trees. I wondered what happened to him toughs scars seem like a major injury. she thought to herself as listen to the wind whisper among the trees and carry scents along whit it one of them was the faint smell of her female friend Ceara who she wondered if she would ever meat again.  

”talking” thinking

Don't blame me for talking to my self.
my mind is the only one who do not disapprove of me.
i guise i could blame you after all you where the one who left me.

Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
This is the last one I can do until 8 at the earliest cuz of dang work.  Thanks for spreeing today!

Word Count: 253

Tagg nodded along with Rift's words, seeing the logic.  He reluctantly stood.  "You're right.  There's probably some better cover a little farther into the trees."  He noticed her eyes flash away again - she'd been looking at his scars.

Tagg sighed inwardly.  The last thing he wanted to talk about was how he'd gotten them, but he felt she deserved some explanation.  She was obviously curious about them - as was everyone - but was polite enough not to ask.  "My pack was wiped out by humans." He told her, glancing into the trees.  "They had hunting dogs.  I got these from them, trying to save Terana - my littermate - from them."  He left it at that, and hoped Rift would too.  Even though it'd happened a year ago, it was still a painful memory that he preferred to let alone.  He shuddered as his sister's name in that context brought up the last memory he had of her, screaming as she died beneath the teeth of the hunting dogs.

His blood boiled.

"Come on; I'm all for a nap."  He swished his tail, trying to squash the memory down.  Instead, he thought of his father's final words to him.  "Be strong enough to stand alone, yourself enough to stand apart, but wise enough to stand together when the time comes."

The words soothed him, and Tagg realized his fur had lifted slightly.  He shook his body and wagged his tail to disspell any tension Rift might have picked up from him.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Rift Longwood

That’s okay I should be going to bed, almost 11;00 pm at my place and I got school and work tomorrow

Rift felt her hear sting whit guilt as he told her about his painful memories. And she felt that she had gone to far, she had never wanted to hurt him even though she had not hurt him physically the memories of that time must be hard on him. She walk up beside him giving his chin a comforting lick “I’m sorry to hear I never meant to bring up such a painful subject” . she felt disgust burn in her heart where Tagg had fought to protect his family when they need him the most, she had just left them and join the enemy she might have been young but that was no reason to betray her family. “at least you fought for you family. That’s more than I did” she mumbled to herself as she walk back whit her eyes at his face before giving him a sad smile.

Rift could fell the tension around Taggs body and she could tell he suppress them so she ignored them, thinking that he properly was trying to hide them. She walked for the forest whit a swipe or her tail gesturing Tagg to follow. “so are you going to be okay whit sleeping in the free, if not then you’re going to have to dig a den yourself I’m not sleeping underground.” she told him hoping that he would stay over ground whit her cause the last thing she wanted to do was be in some tinny place where the darkness could swallow her whole and she would just fell like she was drowning in darkness. A faint memory of the other wolves putting dirt back in to the entrants to the small den trapping her made her shiver and she shook her head trying to supers them. Her mother’s words field her mind and she called down the trick is to keep looking forward words that she halt very close to her heart

”talking” thinking

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Sorry, this is a short one...
Word Count: 178

Tagg shrugged, following Rift back into the shelter of the trees.  He saw a newly-fallen branch off the the side; probably what he'd heard earlier.  He dismissed it with a flick of his tail.  "I don't mind sleeping up here." He told her, trotting for a moment to catch up and walk beside her, even with her step.  "Do you have a problem with dens, then?"

He wondered what she'd meant when she'd said 'that's more than I did'.  What was her history?  But Tagg knew as well as anybody how painful one's past could be, and he didn't want to cause anymore problems.  

"Maybe we should pick one of these sastrugas to dig into a little?" Tagg suggested, noticing places where the wind had driven the snow into little piles.  "The snow should be soft enough not to be too difficult, and it'll offer a little bit of protection."  

He licked his lips again, enjoying the lingering taste the fish had left in his mouth.  "So why are you heading to the mountains, then?"  He asked curiously.

"Speech"  Thought
(This post was last modified: Mar 04, 2015, 05:24 PM by Tagg. Edit Reason: Speech and thought color )
l
Rift Longwood

Rift looked at him whit a faint smile ”before I made my way to the lore I was the omega in a pack east of hire. Some of the other wolves once trapped me in an underground den by covering the entrance whit dirt. Foursome reason every time I get in to tiny spaces I fell like the darkness is strangling me, like I can’t breath as if I was sinking down In to a deep lake. she had stopped and was standing still looking up in to the sky felling the painful and hateful memories float her mind. The fur down her back had started to rise as the memories of there laughing and calling her impure, as she was the only yearling who was not of the alphas blood. She shock forcing her fur to lay down flat and giving him a smile ”but least stop talking about things with make us sad, the trick is to keep looking forward” she waged her tail appearing happy. Only toughs who knew where to look would might discovered the painful look hidden deep inside her eyes.

she felt bad that she had asked for his past and yet he had gotten no knowledge of her in return. She sighed a little before opening and closing her mouth a few times, as if she was looking for the right words to say ”when my pack was attacked and my family fled I join the enemy.” her tone became dark when she said the word enemy. She looked at him whit a forced smile, know he knew her secret it was all out in the open she was all out in the open.

As Tagg made the suggestion about the snow she just nodded, and went over to one of the piles starting to scoop away snow with her paws. She wondered a little how to reply to his next question ” before the attack, and after, I lived by the bottom of a mountain. I used to walk the rocky trials and look for small caves to hide and take naps in when pack life became troublesome.” she could fell a smile forming on her lips as the memories of her exploring the mountain filed her mind. And she looked at him whit a smile. - I guess I jugged him wrong when we first met. His a good soul, even whit his past. she tough as she had started to see him as a friend someone who she could relax around. She flopped down when she did not bothered to dig anymore cudgeling up while watching him ”need help?” she asked him.

-thinking- ”talking”

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Sorry this took so long! I made is extra long this time :)
Word Count: 390

Tagg finished digging his own little cubby and shook his head, curling up in the small indent he'd made.  He rested his tail on his nose and looked at Rift through the ends of his fur.  "It sounds like the mountains are pretty important to you." He said, eyes drooping lazily.  "I don't really have a preference; just north somewhere, I guess."

While Tagg didn't particularly mind the mountains, he didn't know how he felt about staying in them.  He didn't think there would many packs keen to take on more members in the harsh environment of the mountain range.  He thought he might cross them instead, and see what lay on the other side. He didn't want to tell Rift, though; he wanted to travel with her as long as possible.  

A bit of snow crumbled onto his nose, and Tagg knocked it off with a flick of his tail.  His ears twitched and he laid allowed them to stand up.  "Thanks for coming after me." He said sleepily.

Tagg allowed his mind to wander, drifting into welcome sleep, enjoying his mostly full belly and some-what warm hole.  He dreamed of his family, brought to his mind by his conversation with Rift.  He dreamed he was a pup again, wrestling with Terana outside their den while their mother watched them.  They had been the only two of their litter to survive the harsh winter, and as such had grown very close.  Their father trotted into the small clearing around the den's entrance and they ceased their game, running over to him with excited squeals. They jumped up and licked his chin, prompting him to heave their dinner for them.  The other four wolves in their pack gathered around them and watched them eat, lounging in the sun.

The dream changed, and it was twilight.  Tagg and Terana were older now; almost full grown, and sleeping with the pack beneath the stars. A loud crack brought them all to their feet, and the sudden braying of hounds drove them into the trees.  There was another loud crack, and their father fell. Tagg turned and ran back to him, his mother beside him. She was the next to fall.  They both gave him their pieces of advice, and told him to run.  Terana came back and shouldered him foreword.

They ran.

"Speech"  Thought
l
Rift Longwood
how about we end this one whit ind the next few posts, if you still wants to meat up whit her after she joins FTC maybe we should end this :D  

“I guess that means our ways will part soon” she said sleepy as her eyelids seemed to become heavier for every moment. And she wondered for how long they would be able to walk together, maybe they would have to part ways sooner then she had hoped but the toughs seemed to slip away from her faster then she could think them as her world grew in to a blur when she finally fell in to a uneasy sleep.

a mix of memories swelled her sleeping mind.  An unclear memoir of tow other ups and herself playing in the warm spring sun, so the ups had to be her siblings who she could not say the names of sins they were buried deep in her mind together with the rest of her birth pack memories. But the talk whit tag had woken them up making the spin and float her mind as she shifted between memories until they became messed up. Event which had never happened or at least had turned out differently made herself uneasy and soon turned it in to a nightmare. Wolves and dogs running down the mountainside hunters shooting and a foul stench felling the air. Bodies of both wolves, dogs and men lay scattered over the ground as the surviving members of her family flee. Her two siblings who are known only one and older than she should have been at the event fled locking back at her. Whit eyes felling whit hate as she betray them laying in the mud showing her belly for the dark male alpha who have his fangs at her through, the ultimate dominance sine. Then it becomes normal again and her memoirs are true, not messed up, as she once aging grow up in the pack as the omega.

-thinking- ”talking”

(This post was last modified: Mar 14, 2015, 10:13 PM by Rift.)

Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
Okay, hows this? :)
Word Count: 321

Tagg started awake, leaping to his feet with his fur fluffed up in fear.  His back rammed against the roof of his makeshift den and it collapsed around him, piling snow on top of him and around him.  Still half asleep with the memory of his nightmare consuming his mind, Tagg jumped from the pile with a snarl.  He bolted, not remembering his companion sleeping in the next hole over, and not pausing when a broken branch drew a deep cut along his flank, spraying blood behind him as he went.  Snow fell from his fur as he ran, until he splashed into the creek.  He made it halfway across before a stone beneath his paw overturned and he plowed into the frigid spring water.  

It carried him downstream in the violent spring-melt current.  Tagg finally managed to get his feet under him and push his head above the surface, gasping.  Air had never felt so wonderful. He struck out hard for the nearest shore, managing to escape from the worst of the torrent before it carried him somewhere dangerous.  He sat on the shore, shivering violently.  The wound in his side throbbed horribly, and licked it clean before deciding on anything else.  

He remembered Rift, and in a sudden panic realized he had no idea where he was, which side of the river he'd come out on, and how far the water had carried him.  He began trotting back along the river, his one eye working double time, scanning both banks for any familiar marks; the eddied pool where they'd fished, paw prints, a familiar scent.  

After a while, Tagg sat back down, knackered.  He needed to find some place sheltered to rest, but he didn't want to leave Rift alone.  Besides, he missed her company.  His muzzle turned to the mountains.  He turned and began trekking towards them. Rift would go that way, and he could find her there.
l
Rift Longwood

The soutane outburst from tag woke her from her mixed up nightmare only just making it out of her den whiteout destroying it as she jumped up to see what had been the reason behind Tagg’s outburst.  As she stood there in the snow reedy to face whatever had created the commission she felt her body boil. Nothing, there here nothing there, only the scent of fear and blood mixed together whit the scent of her male companion. She looked around the clearing just too dubbed check that there really was no danger felling her anger slip away to be replaced by fear and concern. Where was he, was he badly hurt, had there been a fight? She doubted the last since there were no sent of anyone other than the tow of them.

Rift started to run following the sent trail that Tagg had left behind, his fear scent let her away from their dens and suddenly she came to a halt as she was now looking out over a creek where Taggs scent suddenly disappeared. he must have fallen in, or could he really have left me just like that no goodbye? she wondered why he would just disappear like that but refused to believe that he would just leave her whit out any reason something must have happened while she was asleep. She looked at the water a few moments before heading downstream constantly stopping to take in deep breaths hoping to find Tagg. The fact that his blood had been sprayed on the ground near there sleeping place made her worry and hurry up her search.

as rifts last hope of finding Tagg finally slipped away after searching near the river for hours she gave up, finding a place to cross and then one last time taking in a deep breath. ”nothing” she mumbled sadly as she started to walk for the mountains. I told him I look for a pack there if he  is trying to find me that probably be the place he be looking. she mumbled as her walk became a steady run. And then later she ran as fast as her legs would carry her towards the mountains as the seemed to be giving her hope of finding a home and her lost friend.

Exit

thinking ”talking”

(This post was last modified: Mar 15, 2015, 07:52 PM by Rift.)