(See All?) Announcements
553 Users Online
Bing, Google, Sophrosnia, Finley

We'll go down in history — Hush Meadow 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by TABs who has 837 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Narimé Lagina
You wanna exit or have this one be their fade?

Narime was very happy that the she wolf was willing to take the oath. Her tail visibly began to wag much more swiftly than it had been before. She knew that the oath that she had just made was something that not all wolves would agree with. The woman knew that it was probably something that would deter wolves who only had interest in helping themselves with her pack then dashing off. The fact that @Alexynik had spoken every word of the oath gave Nari more faith and trust in the woman than she realized. Sure it was the first time she was making potential pack mates utter these words, but maybe it was just what they needed to keep the good wolves in and the bad ones out.

There was no doubt that Narime looked hopeful right now. She was hopeful for what the future held. With a genuine smile now, the silver queen slips her body along Alexy's sides and deposits the pack scent upon her coat. Once this was done she relaxed herself fully letting her tail slip to her ankles in a calm manner and keeping herself standing straight but more comfortable. Her ears were no longer pointing towards Alexynik, and neither did Narime push the woman by staring at her. Now they were allies of sorts, pack mates, and friends at least until the Cryfton girl proved herself further. Only by staying beside the pack for more than a few seasons would Nari possibly come to call her family, but it was possible for the others in her pack to start thinking of the tawny woman as such long before Narime decides to.

"Welcome to Whisper Caverns pack. We may be small in size but the wolves left here are a tight knit group."

Narime spoke while adding a welcoming tone to her voice. She did not want the new she wolf to feel unwelcome despite her earlier frosty greeting.

"You know me now, and I've been leading here since the packs founding, but there are a few other wolves you may want to remember the names of. "

Narime turned to lead the gray wolf into her territory. A small flick of her tail inviting Alexynik  was given before Nari starts padding slowly towards Whisper Caverns.

"Ash Hervok is the alpha male here. Don't try to joke with him as he probably won't like it. Ash joined the pack last winter after my ex-mate disappeared, and he'll be even harder to gain the trust of than me most likely.  "

She started to list a few of the wolves that Alexy might run into, and of course Ash had to be the first to speak about since he was her current mate.

"Yuka Thorben is Ash's shadow and my son. He doesn't like to talk much, and you likely won't see him often while he works on his chores. Feel free to try and befriend him. He might not say it, but I can tell that Yuka is very lonely. "

Talking about her son caused a sigh to leave her parted lips. Nari was always worried about him. Mostly because she knew that in some point of life he would long for real companions and possibly a mate. Nari knew that his dark demeanor would deter would be mates and friends alike.

"Nios and Vaeta Tainn are siblings who take up the second spots in the pack. Nios is usually busy and unfortunately I have not seen Vaeta for some time. She and Rory Thanne, a child I had adopted last spring, have been missing since one bad winter storm. I haven't had enough members to send out search parties for them, but now that spring is on its way that may change. I can only hope that the two girls are together... "

Narime sighed once more, for although she did not worry about Rory as much as she did her own children the gray she wolf still felt bad about not searching for the pup. However she had learned from last winter that sending out search parties would only end up in more of your pack going missing. Or other bad things would happen, and Nari couldn't risk it this year.

"...and that's it as far as your pack mates go. If you should find other wolves who are looking for a real home while out traveling I advise you to send them this way. We'll need the numbers soon enough...  "

Her thoughts once more began to drift to the tensions between her pack and the others surrounding them. Mostly she was worried about Cut Rock River's wolves.

"Come, I want to show you why we're called Whisper Caverns..."

(FADE EXIT FOR NARIME)

faestock @DA & Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief
(This post was last modified: Apr 12, 2015, 05:49 PM by Narimé.)