And I don't want to go home right now
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
A young deer has been separated from the rest of its herd. Hunt Opportunity
Played by WildFlower who has 250 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Danica
16 Days Left

Dani nodded and smiled, "A pleasure to meet you as well, despite my earlier mood. As to you Reala, yes hopefully one day we can give them what they deserve." She smiled lifting her head from a small bow, ”Goodbye for now...” She said quickly adding, "Please don't hesitate to tell Gent I said hello. Before the war, we were friends. I hope one day this will all blow over and it can be that way once more." The yearling attempted not to get him into trouble while also sending the message. Hopefully their previous, and secretly still lasting, status as buddies would remain safe and intact. His companionship was welcomed when available and that was something she didn't want to loose. He was one of the few wolves she knew well enough to give that title, anyways.

The young girl had begun to turn away herself, parting from the 'love birds' -she assumed- when the male's voice entered her ears one final time. She looked towards him curiously, "Yes?" She asked but his next set out words had her rooted to the Orchard's grassy floor. She shook her head, "Of course." However, she wasn't sure if or if not he would've heard her. Just the thought of @Titan had her longing for his company fiercely, to have him wrap his dark large body around her as they slept together. She missed his touch so badly it made her chest ache sharply. "Titan..." She whispered under her breathe with a whine. Then the thought of raising their children crossed her mind, would he ever leave her to do such a task on her own? She wasn't even sure if he would be pleased knowing that they were with child and possible multiple. Who knew how many puppies were growing within her swollen belly? Awkwardly she moved her muzzle to her abdominal area and nuzzled it soothingly. Even if he didn't, which she doubted, there were others willing to step in. That she was sure of.

Then she was suddenly distracted by the familiar bleat of a fawn, and leaving her rounded side behind, stole a glance. She saw nothing in the near distance, but the wind was in her favor, her prey must of been hidden somewhere amongst the long vegetation. Sneakily the prego girl returned to her original task. Perhaps this world was rewarding her for tolerating the conversation and giving up some information? Nonetheless Danica and Zonta slipped through the blades of green together. Dark noses twitching anxiously as they greedily 'consumed' the smell of deer. Even if she was to be unsuccessful in bringing it down, the SW wolf had satisfied herself.”Speech”

Dawnthieves.de - Table by PuppyThief

~FADE~
(This post was last modified: May 10, 2015, 04:08 AM by Danica.)