Google, Bing

Borderline — Lost Lake 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Staff who has 4,812 posts.
There is a deer that was killed by a lynx nearby. +10 Health
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC: We could probably end this within the next couple of posts.

It seemed to Anthem that they were just making small talk now. They truly didn't know what to say to one another having resorted to the weather and prey. It was almost sad he told himself not to worried about it. One didn't become friends after the first day sometime it took a while and sometimes you just hit it off with someone. This was apparently not one of those times if their conversation meant anything. The large man almost missed it but Tagg's stumble had him moving so that he could try and help the other keep his feet. He had warned the younger wolf hadn't he? Anthem wasn't sure if he should be amused or concerned but he didn't see the other limping so he wasn't too terrible concerned about the little lack in concentration.

Mountain air is harder to breath but it always seems to be clearer. Maybe because less things take it in. Anthem commented as he looked above them to the Mountain of Dire that loomed above them. If they were to try to reach the top they likely wouldn't make it but seeing as how he hadn't tried Anthem didn't know for sure. Nothing was certain. Even Tagg's wish for a good summer and plentiful prey. That's what is always hoped for but sometimes it doesn't happen. We just need to make sure we're prepared that's all. He commented as the faint scent of a fresh kill floated to him. Pausing he took in the scent trying to see if he could pinpoint its direction better. 
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.
Played by Flywolf33 who has 378 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Tagg Eastfall
OOC: I agree.  Sorry this took so long I wasn't sure what to say... still not. It's going to be a short one again.  Sorry

Tagg nodded along to what Anthem was saying. It was true, he knew, that a harsh winter rarely meant a good summer, but that wouldn't keep him from hoping.  

Anthem paused, sniffing, and Tagg halted as well.  He could smell fresh meat; something had just had a meal.  His ears stood up.  He could also faintly smell a Lynx.  His hackles rose.  "Lynx." he spat, glad he'd stood with Anthem on his blind side so he could watch his surroundings.  He shot Anthem a brief glance before returning to scanning the foliage.  "I hate them."  He growled.  If there was a lynx in their territory, it meant the new puppies were in danger.  He knew Anthem would never stand for it, and neither would he.  He was still healing and didn't want to get into trouble that might delay his recovery, but if it came to a fight he would gladly defend his new pack.
[Image: magg_sig_by_becuffin-daxiy8t.png]
[Image: 100ksig_by_a_yellow_bird-db3e1g4.png]
l
Played by Hex who has 174 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Anthem ColdHeart
OOC: If you want to end on my post pm me.

The scent of fresh blood filled his nose along with feline. @Tagg quickly identified it and the displeasure from him was evident. Anthem continued to look in the direction he was sure the source of the smell was and he quickly decided that they should go and check it out. A feline that was small er than some of its cousins but still dangerous in its own right. If the two of them went to the kill site and there really was a lynx then they could chase it away easier than with one, of course they could always try and kill it. That is if it was still there and hadn't meandered off already. He didn't want the pups to be in danger or Namid. His tongue swiped at his muzzle mostly because of the scent and he looked to the younger man. 

The border patrol can be finished another time we can go see if the cat is still around and if not then there is a chance that we can add any leftover food to a cache. He said decideing that they better check it out just in case. Moving away from the pack territory he began to follow the scent walking across the rocky terrain with little hesitation. He glanced over his shoulder once to make sure that Tagg was alright and following before he continued on. He couldn't help but wonder if they were heading toward a fight or a free meal. A small grin found his face. They would just have to find out when they got there.
I am the Anthem we sing,

My sister the Angele we follow,

My brother ,Nathaniel, our guide

Together we shall not stray.