(See All?) Announcements
481 Users Online
Bing, Google

Daisy
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Maeby who has 59 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Mahle psyxḗ

The wolf to answer Celandine's call was a lot more intimidating than Mahle would of liked him to be. His words appeared strikingly harsh, but she knew they had every reason to be. The traveler was presently nothing more than a sickly stranger intruding on his pack grounds, with or without his daughter by her side. She followed by example and kept her eyes low to the ground, even bowed her head a bit to show respect for the alpha. "Hello, I do hate to intrude.."

The cream-pelted yearling was almost utterly lost in confusion as her princess spoke, though she was pretty sure she was being defended in some way. "Allow me to introduce myself.." She spoke softly, perhaps even nervously. "I'm Mahle psyxḗ. A traveler, and perhaps even a friend to your daughter." She slightly looked up at her princess, in hopes for some validation. "I've recently found out the hard way that I'm in no way meant to be a lone wolf you see.." as if it wasn't obvious she was in poor health, Mahle felt it best to tell what she could of the truth. "I've come to ask your permission to join Silent Moon Plateau.. I'd make a wonderful addition as your new medicine wolf I'm sure, and I can promise you I'll always try my 110% to please you and others of your home." A little weary that she might be speaking a bit bold, the yearling fell silent.

'It's in his hands now..' Mahle tried her best to steady shaking paws. 'Hope I didn't make a fool of myself..'

I'm a mountain that has been moved,
I'm a fugitive that has no legs to run.
I'm a preacher with no pulpit,
Spewing a sermon that goes on and on.
Played by Rachel who has 473 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Phineas Argyris

Phineas was particular about whom he allowed within their realm – especially now, with two litters on their way. Aesire had once been diligent with the border rounds, but given where she now stood in her pregnancy, his co-leader was a bit sparser.. and understandably so. While the two might not have gotten along, he knew her own tactics for accepting members would change with her own brood on the way.. and the moment the pale honeyed girl mentioned she was privy to medicines, he knew he would not turn her away.

Celandine was quick to vouch for this girl – bringing up the time her littermate had vouched for @Seraphina – the she-wolf who had intrigued him so.. and just as quickly, left them. He withheld a small wince to his heart, and stoically firm, instead offered a nod to both of the girls before him. “Very well, Mahle,” he murmured, her name feeling foreign upon his tongue, and he did not dare utter her last calling. “I am Phineas – the lead male of the Plateau. Upon entry, your first task to this pack will be to visit Aesire and Aponi – in that order. Seek them out, and see if there is anything they require.”

He did not mention why – he had not yet broken the news of his slip to Takis and Celandine, and he did not plan to do so in front of the newcomer. But with both she-wolves pregnant, he determined it would be wise she became familiar with them first. “Celandine, perhaps later, you and I can discuss something over dinner?” His gaze drifted from the other young female then, knowing he needed to round his children up to tell them what had transpired.. and what it all meant for the Argyris name.

(This post was last modified: May 21, 2015, 10:38 AM by Phineas.)

Played by Pinn who has 460 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Celandine Argyris

She watched with bated breath as Phineas accepted her new friend into their ranks. Her first recruit. Hopefully, the first of many, but it wasn't the new healer's welcome that had the pale girl holding her breath. It was awe. This would be her job someday, and she would be standing in place of her father, either accepting or rejecting the being on the ground. The princess could see it all, the way subordinates would lower themselves at her presence, the way their gazes would fall upon her paws, and chest. Someday. She could only hope that when it came, she might emit the same sense of power that her father did.

Her elation quickly turned to confusion, as the lead male began to list off Mahle's first duties. Aesire, and Aponi? Were they sick? Mentally noting that she should steer clear of the two until the subordinate cured them, the Agryris girl turned her attention once more to the ivory male. 

It struck her as odd that Phineas wanted to discuss something with her,over dinner. Had she done something wrong? There were probably a number of things, but nothing he should have known about. What really got her heart racing though, was the fact that he had never summoned her in such a way before. In all of her memory, though some things were surely forgotten, there was nothing that had ever warranted talking over a meal. Something must have been either terribly wrong, or terribly right. Maybe they would continue on in her lessons, or.. or.. Unfortunately, the girl was at a loss, for the regal seemed hesitant somehow, which was a trait her father never exhibited. With a nod, and a quick promise to meet up with him later, Celandine led the newest member of Silent Moon Plateau across the borders.

Have you seen my OOC preferences?
[Image: YCWYGS9.png]