(See All?) Announcements
508 Users Online
Bing, Viorel

The Tenth Dimension
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
Apologies for the wait; shall we wrap up here? I will add you to the WR roster once this thread has been archived.

It seemed like she was weighing her answer against her decisions and morals as she rocked back. Angier did nothing but allow her the time. Dark times had come to Willow Ridge and had been since his step-children had first drawn breath. No one had anticipated Asriel's departure, but the Leader had solely depended on the eldest Archer to keep his younger brother in check. Now, they were all going to pay for having let Sköll go on as he had been for far too long.

"If you have someone in mind... I can do something.." she finally said. The Ridge patriarch let a hint of a smug smile form on his lips in genuine approval. Truthfully, all he had wanted was to know if she was capable of doing such a thing. There was a clause, though, and Angier made sure to listen up. The woman before him had to know why; that alone tipped the scales and it was with a nod that the Leader finally relayed his satisfaction.

"Good," he commented, his tail coming to stand up straight once more. "Welcome then, Miss-" It was here that he realized that they had not yet exchanged acquaintances and he hoped she would offer him her name. "I am Angier Lyall an' my mate, Elettra, is th' Queen 'round these parts. Darkness from within the pack 'as come to shroud the willows we keep; an', we seek any help we can get in regards to... warding it off."

"Whenever yer ready, I'll take ya to the den an' give ya a quick tour. We'll discuss my concerns sometime soon; first, we'll need to getcha situated."

(Fade.)

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Poppin' who has 176 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Hecate Liar
@Angier it felt a lil' weird not leaving her name and muted excitement- hope you don't mind I mashed another on :3 I'll archive after this

The woman felt a warm gush from inside. It was so good to have a sign of approval for once. She swallowed her pride and forced herself to listen. He stumbled upon the name gap, then filling it with his own. "I am Angier Lyall an' my mate, Elettra, is th' Queen 'round these parts. Darkness from within the pack 'as come to shroud the willows we keep; an', we seek any help we can get in regards to... warding it off." It was odd to hear someone call trespassers the more mysterious alias, "The Darkness". She nodded, signaling that she understood. She was excited to put a mark on the Ridge, make a change. This would be her second move into becoming an independent adult- she was ready to embrace it for all it was worth. Her black laced lips pulled back into a smile once again. "Call me Hecate, I aim to serve you and your queen to the best of my abilities."

(This post was last modified: May 03, 2015, 04:57 PM by Hecate.)
the armed queen