(See All?) Announcements
498 Users Online
Isla, Google, Bing, Miriam

in the wee small hours of the morning — The Wildwood 
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>He watched as the raccoon scurried away. <i>Serves 'im right...</i> he thought as a smug grin settled on his features. Skylah mumbled something about the culprit then thanked Angier for waiting, coming back for her. <b>"O' course,"</b> he smiled, watching as she nudged his shoulder and began to stride away. <i>"Of course,"</i> his statement repeated in his ears.... he must have sounded stupid.

Springing forward, he caught up to her, playfully pawing her shoulder. <b>"Pfff... That wasn't a cat,"</b> he scoffed, giving her another toothy grin. <b>"From the way you screamed I thought we were up against some... lynx or cougar or... or something..."</b></blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

Amused snort fluttered her lips at his choice of words. She held onto her grin though, tail swinging playfully behind her. She wasn't sure she'd blame him if he had left her, the whole all for saving one's own skin. Quietly she thought over the little thought, how he had checked on her. He couldn't be as scared as he appeared, or maybe it meant he was thougthful, considerate. Sure they were packmates, but to some that didn't mean much. She shoved things away, not wanting to pick it apart.

Ears twisted back, catching his heavier footfalls catching up. Unintentionally she shied from his playful swipe. Or tried, but he still managed to get her shoulder. A witty, knowing grin was upon her lips than, and she laughed softly. "Well, yay it had to seem real, to see how brave you were. You know? See if you'd leave me for a lion's snack or not," she said as if it all made sense, and was perfectly normal. "I don't know 'bout you, but I think it's time to head home. Race ya there?" she challenged, with a quirked brow.

Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>Her laughter filled his ears, followed by a few remarks and a suggestion that they ought to head back up the mountain. <i>"Race ya there?"</i> she had added. Angier grinned in response to the daring, <span class='word'>clinquant</span> look in her eyes, <b>"Sure."</b> His tail began to wag; tonight had been anything but uneventful... something, he realized, he was rather grateful for. If it hadn't been for Skylah, he probably would have been consumed by boredom and loneliness. He picked up the pace in his stride as he darted through the trees, thrilled by the breeze in his ears. Without a doubt, he was sure the cinnamon lady would catch up and surpass him in no time...</blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)