(See All?) Announcements
470 Users Online
Google, Bing

politically correct
Print · · Subscribe · 0 Loves ·
Played by Bryony who has 223 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Alexander Dieudonné
This is basically it. c: feel free to post your exit. i'd like threads with Skylah and Adonia, and if anyone else would just a thread, just let me know.
Before he went on, he spotted Amélie coming and his stomach rolled. He'd been hoping that she'd sleep, it was good for her and for the pups, but many of the Plateau wolves had yet to actually see their alpha's mate. Not to mention it made him a bit more confident. He smiled at her act, and her apology, and looked back out at the others. From her position beside him and her "size", it was probably obvious enough to the group that this was Amélie. He turned his eyes on Makita who had blurted out her congratulations, and suppressed a smile.

As to his other news, they all seemed relatively quiet. He was glad to hear that Skylah was more than willing to lead the hunt, and he nodded, <b style="color:#51b85f">"Goat should be fine. We can discuss more after the meeting." Angier seemed a bit distant, but from his lack of complaint, Alexander assumed that he was fine with the task that he'd been given. He noticed a familiar face arriving, a face that he hadn't seen in quite some time. <b style="color:#51b85f">"Adonia," He addressed her. <b style="color:#51b85f">"May I speak with you as well after the meeting?" Pale brows lifted, and he rose to all fours. <b style="color:#51b85f">"If there is nothing else to be said, then this meeting is concluded." Allowing a final scan of the group, in the case that another comment wished to be made, he slowly settled onto his haunches again beside his mate, hoping that the two he'd called would join him soon. <b style="color:#51b85f">"speech."

Played by Adalae who has 75 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Adonia Valde
When Makita replied to her, Adonia was extremely glad. It seemed like Makita had accepted her as a friend! <b> "Heya!" </b> she responded, chuckling slightly. Suddenly Alexander personally addressed her, and Adonia felt confused and surprised. Had she done something wrong? Realizing that she should probably give some sort of sign that she had heard the pack leader, he female wolf nodded quickly - probably a bit too quickly. Questions filled her mind and she realized she was flat out panicking for absolutely no reason. Taking a deep breath, she tried to calm her nerves. The reason she was feeling like this was because he had never attempted to contact her personally, rather like she was just another pack member.
Shifting her paws nervously, she waited to see if she was to approach Alexander her he was coming over to her. The she wolf figured that she was to go to him, so the female silently stood up and wandered over, readying herself for the conversation that would occur in the near future

{end}
(This post was last modified: May 01, 2011, 08:10 PM by Adonia.)
Played by Switch who has 85 posts.
Inactive No Rank
    we are all decieving, lost, and bleeding.

Peppered crown nodded a quiet response. She was sure they could find a good size goat to feed the pack. It was only getting the group together, taking down the animal she wondered about. There was another female Skylah had not meet that arrived, and she put some of her worries away. They would have enough for a successful hunt. She was eager to have it underway.

Alexander asked to speak to her when the meeting was over. She saw Adonia waiting, and figured it might be right to give a private moment to her, and her leaders. Butterscotch eyes looked to Alexander, "I'll be around," She said, a final look was given to her packmates, and she dipped her head to her leaders before drifting away.
{end}

(This post was last modified: May 04, 2011, 09:37 PM by Skylah.)
Played by Grey who has 439 posts.
Inactive Deceased
Angier Lyall
<blockquote>Knowing very well what had to be done, Angier gave a terse nod. <i>Right...</i> he mentally told himself, repeating what he had been mapping out in his mind. <i>Southwest. Vlarindara and her pack. Along the river... to the pack there... Return to the mountain, then keep the territory guarded.</i> He slowly got onto his feet and with a courteous smile to Alexander and the Plateau ladies, he turned around and started making his way down the mountain.

One step, then another... Down, down, down, the Lyall crept. While he was unsure of when Alexander expected him to return, he thought of going into the forests then returning to the mountain before crossing the river. <i>Hmm.</i> Well, either way he did it, he was sure he would bring back all sorts of news and gossip. He would not give Alexander any reasons to be disappointed whatsoever.

<i>[Applause.]</i></blockquote>

Are you watching closely?
Taekwondo (M, W, F) | Rapid-Response Day (Tu) | WoW Nights (F, Sat, Sun)
Played by Vero who has 95 posts.
Inactive I. Leader
Amélie Devaux-Dieudonné

♥ ♥ ♥

Everyone seemed at ease with her and were accepting of her apology. She was grateful for this. For the remainder of the meeting she was silent, drifting in and out of focus do to the little paws she'd randomly feel pawing at her sides. When all was said and done, the white dove bid farewell to her pack mates and then the mate with a lick to the chin and a sweet nuzzle. Back home she went, probably to sleep and rest her heavy tummy on the cool cavern floor.