537 Users Online
Google, Khalon, Bing, Sophrosnia, Miriam

she thinks my tractor's sexy — Riddle Heights 
Print · · Subscribe · 1 Loves ·
Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote>
Laying there on the cold stone, listening to her laughter really was making him tired. This time, his jaws parted in a real yawn. The atmosphere was just so quiet and serene, such a welcome change from the terrifying run-ins with heathens. He really had it up to here with all of them. Idly, Kiche wondered why Pangur had not done anything about them, killed them with a plague, something. At the very least, they deserved <i>some</i> sort of punishment. His eye lids, weighted with fatigue, began to flicker shut as a comatose smile softly creased his face.

Without warning though, Aisling jumped away, skittering back and forth on the rocks in some sort of <span class='word'>jamboree</span>. She asked for him to sing again, but the only response he could manage was a lazy groan. "<b>Mnnnn.</b>" But what Aisling wanted, Aisling got. He didn't want to make her sad, did he? With some effort, he began the song at the beginning again, his voice hushed, "<b>Plowing these fields in the hot summer sun, over by the gate lordy here she comes. </b>"
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
He didn't get up, which didn't perturb her much at first. He could sing on the ground. And she was sure she'd eventually lie down again. Unless she simply couldn't. That seemed to happen sometimes. But then he yawned, and she frowned. How could be tired? They were on a mountain and singing, and dancing and laughing! And he yawned. They still had to get home. She wondered if he had the right idea.

Aisling bent towards the ground, her rear high up in the air as she scuttled towards him. Her ears were alert as Kiche started to sing the song again, and she scooted ever closer until their noses were nearly touching again. The girl wobbled back and forth in time, though her rear got progressively closer to the stone until she was lying down again, staring at his fluttering eyelids. <b style="color:#388d10">"Are you sleepy?" She asked, trying to keep her voice at the same volume his had been. <b style="color:#388d10">"If you are, it's okay. I can just sing that same part in my head over and over again, and it'll be just like you're singing it!" She smiled sweetly, and shifted her head on the stone. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."

Played by Sarah who has 290 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Kiche
<blockquote><ul><span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>we should probably end this soon xD</li></ul></span>

Even as sleep threatened to overtake him, Aisling's voice floated into his ears. Most of it was muddled by laziness and exhaustion, and rattled around in his brain as utter nonsense. With one eye half open, he could vaguely make out her shape in front of him, but it was fuzzy. "<b>Mnnn, sleepy? Whuuaaaaa?</b>" Yawns were coming more often, now, making it very difficult for him to finish anything he started. "<b>I'm not beaver!</b>" he mumbled indignantly. Of course, Kiche meant to say sleep, but the signals in his brain were getting all messed up. "<b>You're beaver!</b>" A slow, accusatory paw flailed in her direction, before Kiche's head flopped immediately to the ground.
</blockquote>
[Image: Kiche-porcisig2.jpg]
like my art? comission me!
Played by Bryony who has 140 posts.
Inactive No Rank
Aisling Halleck
xD we can probably just end it now.

Wiggling her rear across the stone, she scooted around until she was next to him, head tilting near him, listening as he babbled on meaninglessly, and she made a face. Beaver? Who was beaver? Well, apparently she was beaver. Her shoulders shifted, as if to shrug. Well...Well, honestly, she had no idea what he was talking about. He must have been very sleepy. <b style="color:#388d10">"Sleep well, Fatman." Aisling cooed, and put her own head down on her paws, hoping to fall asleep soon, though she didn't quite feel tired. Oh well. Even if she didn't fall asleep, she could guard. Who knew what lived up on the mountain. As the various images of what creatures actually did live on the mountain (most of them nonexistent) wandered through her mind, she dozed off, joining Kiche in sleep. <b style="color:#388d10">"speech."